• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Top 3 Games You Would Wanna Be In.

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
If you got sucked in the game and lived inside for the rest of your life what games would you choose?

Rules:

Be specific about the game, some games such as Zelda have a long timeline if you chose something like OoT you would exist in Majoras mask as well, but you would be dead in winder waker. As well some games happen like they are in different worlds, FE 1-8 happen in a world with Manakete, but in Path of Radiance/ Radiant Dawn, there are no Manaketes it's like a whole other world with a few different special species.

Who are you? you could be the main character and continue their story beyond what is shown in the game, or be yourself as a charatcer doing their own thing.

No fighting games, not because I'm a mean person who doesn't like fighting games, but if there is no map there is nothing for you to exist in, SSBB has a map so it would be okay, but original smash bros was just choose chars choose games, you can't continuous life during a game like that, cause what happens while character selection is happening?

Alright so for me I would choose.

Sonic Adventure DX - I don't wanna start in the beggining of sonic, I would start when it got really good, come in as my own character with my own mission to save the world from becoming part 2D part 3D in the future. I'd team up with team rose when it got to heroes and stay with her through 06 and more.

SAO - I know it's not a real game, but it was a good game, I'd not want the dying in real life so I guess if that part was kept in the game then I would just want whatever MMO is closest to it, if none are good enough I supose Conquer Online when it first came out would do.

Fire Emblem, I wanna use Lance/Shield and command an army to fight in a real weapons war (as in no stupid *** guns) I considered putting Zelda here but the lack of items and huge timeline, it doesn't work for me, I would of put pokemon but if everyone else has them too, I can't take over the world with them and I don't wanna force them to fight for no reason. Not to mention fire emblem girls are really cute so would be nice to have an army of them.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I so want to live in Sword Art Online, be exactly like Kirito. I imagine myself someday learning how to dual wield anyway! I, too, would like for the dying in real life thing to be kept apart from the game. If not, I'll run to ALfheim Online.

I'd live in Magvel or Elibe to be honest for Fire Emblem. I would be a Hector Great Lord, Sage (F) or Sniper (F). I'd be a Lord character anyway, and if I die my army goes to waste. Specifically I'd live in Renais with Eirika's daughter as my Queen. ;)

Lastly, I'd live in Vorkuta in Call of Duty: Black Ops simply taking out anyone and everyone that comes my way, lone wolf FTW.
-------
@ThePurpleKnight
I totally disagree with your saying that guns are stupid in FE. I'm sure the Beorc could find ample use for guns, and guns ar elegitimate weapons anyway. Or, would you say arrows are "stupid ***" as well? :P

Austin

Austin
Minecraft - Making things would be really easy

Pokemon - Why wouldn't you want to live in a world where everything is cute?

any Star Wars game - Because Star Wars is an awesome universe

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Fallout: New Vegas because who doesn't want to explore a nuclear wasteland and I live near where the game takes place so I might be able to recognize some things.

Borderlands because Pandora is awesome, but I wouldn't enjoy all the Skags and Psychos

Skyrim because Skyrim is such a beautiful place :love:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Twilight Princess....

I love this game and the setting is amazing but I would love to live in Ordon Village! Its so peaceful and the music <3

Super Mario Sunshine...

Nothing better than a resort holiday where it's always sunny and you can ride yoshi's to work eachday

Fallout NV...

Like Pancake said there is nothing better than exploring a nuclear wasteland, especially with the NV radio and the occasional deathclaw :)

Kazumi

chagy
I would definitely want to live in a Pokemon game, specifically third generation in the Hoenn region. It's such a beautiful place, and having Pokemon as pets would be absolutely wonderful.

Another place that I think would be really nice to live in would be the world of Dark Cloud 2. I would especially love to go relax on the nice sandy beaches of Veniccio.

The game that I can think of right now would be a racing game such as Gran Turismo or Forza. It would be absolutely amazing to be able to go to those beautiful, exotic locations and drive all of those beautiful, exotic cars. A man can dream.

Pokemon. get me some legendaries and rule the world.

Borderlands. get me some legendary weapons and rule the world.

Final Fantasy I. Get me a thief Black Mage and Fighter ( I'm a Red Mage) and stab/swinde/'splode the world.

No fighting games?! Ahh! But i wanna meet Juri so much and i don't care if she'd do nothing but kick my ***, i'd enjoy it! Awww..... oh well.

Games i'd like to be in then..

Bayonetta
Why not? She is super hot, super cool, all the heaven and hell war stuff and the mythologies are right up my alley and i love hardcore action and her heels... so yeah it'd be super awesome. Especially if i was as skilled as her.

Silent Hill 4
I'd so be better at that game than Henry was, I'd feel at home in a subway, an abandoned prison, some menacing city streets and a creepy forest.

Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon
Perfect looking game with such brilliant design, i love it so much i could just exist there and do nothing but be so content.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
The Legend of Zelda: OoT, I'd like to be Link companion. I think I'll be pretty cool.
The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, again, part of a team.
And...Pokemon! Yeah, whooo!

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
When I was a kid, I used to wish Kakariko Village was real. So I say Ocarina of Time as my number 1 choice.

I would like to live in Mario Party too ;) Life would be one big game and I'd make some colorful friends. Peach and Daisy are my homegirls.

Okami- I would live inside a beautiful watercolor painting! I would steal turnips like a pro and run around Shinshu field to the beat. :lol:

Kybyrian

Duke Nukem Forever

Think about it for a second, why wouldn't you want to be in the Duke Nukem world? That would be pretty cool.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII

The game isn't out yet, but the game is realistic in scale and detail to modern day cities. The actual hometown of the main character Noctis is realistically portrayed down to every detail from the Japanese Shibuya. Take real city life and then combine it with the fact that the world itself has magic and is just overall amazing - I want to be there.

Also Minecraft

Minecraft would just be one of the best games to be in ever. I can build anything so easily and it would be a pretty fun world. I just hope that I'm not in there alone, singleplayer sucks.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
My number one pick would be the Star Wars universe, darn you OP.. by just bringing up this topic I'm depressed again since I want to live in the SW world so badly. I mean c'mon, Starships, aliens, hot alien chicks, lightsabers, the force, Han Solo.. :kawaii:

I'd love to live in the Grand Theft Auto world, I'd definitely become the biggest and baddest crime boss ever.

Then last pick will be Walking Dead world, I might sound crazy for picking a zombie ridden world but I would totally kick every zombies butt out there and win the apocalypse.

Civilization IV

This is assuming I'm one of the god-like rulers of the world, not one of the petty Worker units or whatever. Creating Civilizations to stand the test of time?? Priceless. Also Mastercard wonders.

Knights of the Old Republic

Let's be honest, being a Sith Lord is everyone's dream. Carrying two deep red lightsabers as I fly around the galaxy slicing everyone's head off ... yeah ... oh the adrenaline ...

and I'm coming with Wyatt to Minecraft no matter what he says

Honorable Mention: Johto from Pokemon Gold, Silver and Crystal

LumiGem

He gave me LOADED DICE!
No fighting games?! But I wanna meet Talim! Oh well.
Animal Crossing: City Folk! I'd be so cool to have (talking and civilized) animals for friends.
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword! I'd get to fly on Loftwings and meet my favourite characters!
Mario Sunshine! I would absouleutly love to go to a resort like that.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
By the way, PurpleKnight, some fighting games do have maps. For example, Street Fighter takes place in modern day Earth. When you pick a stage to fight on, it shows you the location of that stage in relation to the world (Japan, America, Africa, etc). So it would be possible to exist in fighting games.

So here are mine:

Star Wars: ...to pick one Star Wars game alone to exist in would be a tough decision. There is so much time that these games span over. I can't pick between KOTOR 1, SWTOR, the Force Unleashed, and Battlefront (specifically the Rebellion era). I'd either be a Jedi or Han Solo. (I CAN'T CHOOSE)

Pokemon Emerald. I would rock Hoenn with amazing Pokemon skills (and my Rayquaza).

Lastly, if I could be an assassin in Venezia or Firenze or Roma I would say the Assassin's Creed 2 games. Being an assassin would be freaking awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom