• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Top 3 Creepiest Bosses in Zelda?

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
There are many kinds of bosses throughout the world of Zelda. Some of them are really strong, some of them are kinda lame, some are really weird, and some are just plain creepy.

So I'm wondering what you guys think...

What are your top 3 creepiest bosses in Zelda?

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I don't really think any of the bosses in Zelda are really creepy. I guess Gohma from TP is kinda creepy but that's only because I'm afeared of spiders. That's all I got.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Zant, Majora's Incarnation and Carock, I think, are my top 3 pick for creepy. Zant and Majora's Incarnation are creepy because of how they act but Carock just has that look of Death about him. Admittedly it's the official artwork that makes him like this, but nonetheless, he has creep factor.

Carock.png

Carock​

Sheik

:the:
At the moment, the only slightly creepy boss I can think of is Facade from Link's Awakening and Oracle of Seasons:

Facade_Snake%27s_Remains.png

He is literally just a face in the ground.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Nothing can replace the impact of Gohma from OOT, even if it is the first boss in the game. Maybe thats exactly one of the reasons too.

During the time, the N64 and 3D was already something breathtaking. But the introduction of Gohma took me off guard. I mean the moment you enter the boss room, its dark and you hear something and try to search it. Then you see something on the ceiling and switch to first-person perspective. Never would i have guessed it would trigger a cutscene and the camera just zooms very close to an eye and the eyeball just rotates and blinks in a creepy fashion. Brilliant.

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
Puppet Zelda beats pretty much every boss in creepyness. Zant was pretty good though, and I hated to get in the water when fighting Gyorg. Felt like it was me swimming in the game.

The creepy fish bosses were creepy, but only because I hate fish.

Hands down (no pun intended) is that disgusting Dead Hand from the bottom of the well. Ugh. So child-molestery looking and gross.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
In terms of design, I would choose the two mini bosses: Dead Hand and Death Sword. In terms of personality, I would definitely go with Ghirahim. He wasn't creepy in the scary sense, but his actions were quite, for lack of a better term, "out there." :lol:

tumblr_lz4ofqJvn11r5o9o8o1_r4_500.gif

Majora/Murderous Moon is pretty creepy
Gohma from TP because of how much it looks and moves like a real tarantula (arachnophobic)
Dead Hand is just gross

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom