• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Top 1000, 2000 or whatever

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
In my country it's a tradition to have a top 4000 on the radio and a top 2000. I always wonder what songs I would place in my own top 1000+ and if I even would be able to fill it up completely with all the songs I like.My question is not about what would be your top whatever though.
No my question is: Could you fill your own top 1000 and more with all the songs you (really) like?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I probably wouldn’t be confident in my list because my opinions change constantly but I could probably throw together one that I would be somewhat satisfied with. I listen to a lot of music so a top 4000 probably wouldn’t be that hard for me

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
lol definitely not yet
my liked songs in spotify is only at 411, and a bunch of those songs I don't listen to regularly anymore.

my actual playlist with songs I listen to a lot (which is usually energetic metal) is only at 94, not even 100 yet. I haven't put all the songs in there yet, I'm still working on it, but even if I did put all my metal songs in there I'd doubt it reach 200, at least not right now.
I also love soundtracks, especially death note and ori. But yeah even with those that's still not enough.

I started really listening to music and discovered the genre I'm actually into last year so I'm still just starting out

Maybe I'll come to this thread at the end of this year and see how many songs I've collected idk lol

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Every January we have the ‘Triple J hottest 100’ songs of the year play on the radio here in Australia (voted by listeners).

I don’t think I could fill a list of 1000 but I could probably reach around 200 or so. I feel that list would be very specific to me to the extent that not many people would enjoy the majority of it due to my reach into quite different genres.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom