• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Top 1000, 2000 or whatever

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
lol definitely not yet
my liked songs in spotify is only at 411, and a bunch of those songs I don't listen to regularly anymore.

my actual playlist with songs I listen to a lot (which is usually energetic metal) is only at 94, not even 100 yet. I haven't put all the songs in there yet, I'm still working on it, but even if I did put all my metal songs in there I'd doubt it reach 200, at least not right now.
I also love soundtracks, especially death note and ori. But yeah even with those that's still not enough.

I started really listening to music and discovered the genre I'm actually into last year so I'm still just starting out

Maybe I'll come to this thread at the end of this year and see how many songs I've collected idk lol
I have returned :eyes:

Welllll, my total liked songs playlist is currently at 1,803, sooo...

The answer is yes, I could definitely make a top 1000, hah.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
While there are songs I like, I treat my liked playlist on Spotify like they're the cream of the crop, so that's about 899 songs now just for it.

My other playlists are either themed, or have a specific purpose, and one of those important purposes isn't on Spotify, but on YouTube, and it's a playlist for my AuDHD.

Guinea

Basically Tingle
What sucks about making a list this massive is that so many songs I used to love are nowhere to be found anywhere on the net. I could still compile a list of 1000 songs... it would mostly be gaming music and lofi hiphop instrumentals though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom