• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Top 10

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
top 10 games could easily be a thread on its own; pulling from Kilza's thread on top favorite games and keeping this one game per series:

10. Jak 3
9. Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
8. Super Mario Sunshine
7. Rayman 3
6. MOTHER 3
5. The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
4. Super Smash Bros Ultimate
3. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
2. Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
1. Xenoblade Chronicles

8 could've been Galaxy 1, 2, or even Paper Mario 2, might have to replay each to pin down my favorite Mario game

honorable mentions: Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword, Legend of Dragoon, Sonic Generations, Star Fox 64, Final Fantasy VI, Tony Hawk's Underground, Burnout 3, Dark Cloud, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Persona 4, Super Castlevania 4, Crash Team Racing, Ape Escape, Pandora's Tower, Kingdom Hearts 2, Yakuza 0

Last edited:

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
(I totes did not make this up and argue in my head as I posted.)

10: Mega Man Zero 2
9: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
8: Mega Man ZX Advent
7: Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
6: Mega Man ZX
5: Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
4: Mega Man Zero 4
3: Mega Man X4
2: Mega Man Zero 3
1b: Hollow Knight
1a: Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time 3D (en)

EDIT: Honorable Mentions - Naruto Storm 4 and Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment.
EDIT: Other Honorable Mention - Legend of Zelda Triforce Heroes.
EDIT: Other, Other Honorable Mention - Diablo III

Last edited:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Let's see here....
10: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
9: Wii Sports Resort
8: Minecraft
7: Super Mario Bros. 3
6: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
5: Mario Kart Wii
4: Super Smash Bros. Brawl
3: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
2: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
1: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

If we're throwing honorable mentions in:
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, Wii Sports, Mario Kart 8, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Duck Hunt, New Pokemon Snap, Asphalt 8.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
feel like this has been done before, but I gotta rep my boys over at fromsoft because nobody else will :glare:

1. The Wind Waker (perfect game etc etc we all know it)
2. Sekiro (sekiro really pushes the limits of its genre and is so good that I'm willing to forgive the weeaboo stuff; harder than dark souls, significantly so, but I always felt like I could win, the fights were fair)
3. Dark Souls (masterpiece; everyone should play it despite its issues)
4. Dark Souls 3 (more of a functional dark souls, but less of a masterpiece, less iconic)
5. A Link to the Past (it forever holds a place in my heart for solidifying what it means to be a zelda game, pulling a lucky 180 from the direction AOL took)
6. Animal Crossing (they're all the same game, so any of em here, arguably the first game on this list that isn't objectively great, I just like the chill vibes)
7. Mario Kart (they're all the same game, so any of em here, but I'm partial to MKDD)
8. Link's Awakening (it has that same forlorn beauty that dark souls does, albeit at a smaller sample size, and has really clever dungeon designs at times)
9. Night in the Woods (everything about this game except the climax is fantastic)
10. Super Mario Sunshine (it so desperately needs a remake, such a wonderful aesthetic for a 3D platformer, the game is cohesive and complete, just suffers a lot from jank physics and cases of bad design [you know exactly what I'm talking about])

Honorable mentions:
Shovel Knight, which would have been on here a couple years ago but has since been kicked off, definitely a masterpiece
Skyward Sword, switches place with Link's Awakening every now and then
Splatoon, it's kind of fallen off for me as I haven't played it for a while, but without a doubt my favorite online multiplayer game
League of Legends, sometimes (but usually no)

Gorozoron

wild ride
10 : Link Between Worlds
9 : Triforce Heroes
8 : Miitopia
7 : Minecraft
6 : Pokemon ORAS
5 : Mario Kart 8
4 : Mario Kart Double Dash ( Note : Do Not Own But Have Played a Lot )
3 : Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Shovel Knight changed cuz sk is objectively better
2 : Yo-kai Watch
1 : Yo-kai Watch 2
to be updated once I've finished yo-kai watch 3

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Let's see here....
10: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
9: Wii Sports Resort
8: Minecraft
7: Super Mario Bros. 3
6: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
5: Mario Kart Wii
4: Super Smash Bros. Brawl
3: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
2: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
1: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

If we're throwing honorable mentions in:
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, Wii Sports, Mario Kart 8, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Duck Hunt, New Pokemon Snap, Asphalt 8.
please play something other than a wii or a switch

3 : Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
asdfasdfasd I can't believe I forgot about PSMD
thanks goro this game is a masterpiece I've played the main campaign over 20 times at least

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
well, even though I was joking I'm now actually wondering if your only current consoles are a wii/u and a switch lol
Yeah, you don't hang out in the shoutbox which is the only place I've explained I've only been into games for the past few years. I'm getting a 3DS this fall for TFH, LBW, Pokemon and yo kai watch. And, as I've tortured mark by saying, I've never even seen a GameCube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom