• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Top 10 Things You're Looking Forward to Seeing in Wind Waker HD

Its great news, we're getting Wind Waker in HD on WiiU to bridge the gap between now and the original Legend of Zelda game for Nintendo's new home console.

Given that the screens we saw from nintendo direct look so good, what are the top ten things you're going to look forward to seeing again in WWHD?

10. Seahats <-- yikes!
9. King of Red Lions
8. Watching the islands fade into the distance.
7. The ending
6. Re-deads
5. Giant Octos
4. Sailing under a storm
3. Sailing at night
2. The Forsaken Fortress
1. Gohma

Last edited:

Cfrock

Keep it strong
1) The King of Red Lions. I miss him so much sometimes I cry :kawaii:

2) The open ocean in HD. I freaking loved seeing the sunrise and sunset as well as seeing islands come into focus on the horizon. Gonna be breath-taking in HD.

3) Beedle. Back when he was a humble sailor and didn't try to murder you for not spending money.

4) The storm after you go to Greatfish Isle. In HD? Yes please.

5) Link's dancey combat. The flow of it was gorgeous on GCN, can only be better in HD.

6) Being wrapped up in bed playing on the Gamepad with Remote Play. Played most of Assassin's Creed III that way ^^

7) The Windfall Lighthouse all lit up at night. Hauntingly beautiful as is, can only be better in HD.

8) The lighting effects we'll get in the Earth Temple :right:

9) The Triforce in HD for the first time!

10) Hyrule... Absolutely the thing I am most looking forward to seeing is that part.

Deeds

no text
I don't really have a top 10, I have something I'm looking forward to seeing though. The Great Sea in HD, seeing as that's the only thing we'll be seeing for the whole game.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
1. Sailing the epic Great Sea with them graphics as well as exploring the islands : D

2. How the Control scheme will work

3. Playing WW actually on the gamepad

4. Seeing Links and other characters facial expressions

5. The final cut scene in HD

6. All of the bosses especially Molgera

7. See how they can improve the already awesome controls

8. The storm effects in the ocean

9. Any little add on's within the game....maybe an extra dungeon?, island?

10. A possible MQ or boss rush mode

Last edited:
Wait...We're actually getting Wind Waker in HD?!
****! Now I gotta go buy a Wii U! :D
And the price went down!

This may sound odd, but I'm really excited to see the Wind Animations in HD.

Oh my glob you guys have no idea how excited i am about this remake i shall go over the things i am looking forward to...........starting............NOW

1. The bosses! Especially Ghoma
2. The HD cut scenes! Especially awakening the master Sword at the Earth Temple.
3. The great sea 'nuff said
4. The side quests, such as taking pictures in beautiful HD!
5. The enemies!
6. The picture of the sages in hyrule castle
7. Link getting hit butt burned whilst falling into lava
8. The islands! Especially the forsaken fortress

Oh boy, it looks like i ran out of ideas.

Well... not much. I guess I am curious as to how the GamePad will be used and all, but other then that I'm not too moved about Wind Waker reborn.

Kybyrian

Is it not enough to say that we're just looking forward to a remake of the second best Zelda game ever in HD? Well, if it isn't... these are in no particular order.

1) Darknuts, can you imagine how great they'll look? Pretty sweet.
2) Civilization, though there isn't much in TWW, which seems to be a common trend in the Zelda series, which is a shame because I love exploring different places
3) Bosses
4) People
5) Dungeons, especially fire-based ones
6) big ole shee-ips
7) Hyrule Catle
8) Tower of the Gods (had to mention this one separately...)
9) Cutscenes? i think so.
10) Koroks.

bunny

birb overlord
Basically everything, but there are some things in particular that I'm really excited about. =D

1.) New control scheme

2.) HD graphics (derp)

3.) King of Red Lions. He was so flipping awesome.

4.) The Great Sea. I know a lot of people didn't like it, but I thought it was a lot of fun and just beautiful. Imagine sailing the sea in HD... *-*

5.) The Wind Temple. <3 <3 It's probably my one of favorite dungeons ever, and I especially am excited about Molgera.

6.) The pirates. I loved the pirates a lot; I can't wait to see them again in revamped graphics.

7.) The final battle with Ganondorf. The cutscene, the music, the fight... Just... love.

8.) Toon Link. HE'S SAO CUTE, I JUST CAN'T.

9.) NOSTALGIA.

Welp, looks like I can't think of any other specific things, but yeah. I probably won't even get the WW remake until the new Zelda comes out, but I'm still pretty excited for it. =D TWW is most likely my second favorite Zelda, and it was the second Zelda game I played, so it'll be like seeing an old friend... only... cooler looking. xD

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
...Nothing. The graphics don't impress me much and this seems like nothing more than a desperate grab for money. HD just doesn't really...stun me that much with Cell Shading. The one reason I might buy this game is because it would mean the Tingle Tuner would not be in it or would not require the GBA.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
WWHD here I come

10. Ganondorf IN HD!
9. Faster Sailing IN HD!
8. To be reunited with little Tetra IN HD!
7. Hearing those beloved Wind Waker songs again. IN HD!
6. Battling giant squids with a cannon. IN HD!
5. Taking pictures of everything. HD pictures of everything.
4. Restoring the Master Sword IN HD!
3. Finding the Ghost ship IN HD!
2. Any animation style other than the one it currently has.
1. A better timeline explanation, I thought this game said it occurred after MM, but not according to HH. In HD!

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
1. A better timeline explanation, I thought this game said it occurred after MM, but not according to HH. In HD!
Nah man, the game never said anything like that. WW's backstory talks about how the hero defeated evil then disappeared. That's referring to the Adult Timeline after OoT, after Link went back in time and thus no longer existed in that timeline. MM is on the Child Timeline.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
OOOOOOH MY GOODNEEEEESSSSS!!!!! I saw those pictures and immediately started FREAKING. OOOOOOUUUUTTT. I was all "G-g-g-ghaaaah-g-aaaaaaag! Oooooooh that looks SOOOO EPIIIIICCCC!!" And it does. One thing I'm concerned about. Link looks kinda weird now, and his shirt is orange. That is not OK. SO! My list, in no particular order, iiiiisssss...

Link looking more accurate than he does at the moment.
Epicer Great Sea, with HD wind swirls and clouds in the colorful sky and islands in the distance and towers and seagulls and all that jazz.
Treasure light columns. They will look SO MUCH EPICER in HD. Especially the giant ones.
Boss rooms. Not just bosses themselves. Boss. Rooms.
The Wii U Gamepad preventing a repeat of my worst Zelda experience ever.
Gyroscope-viewing the Great Sea with the Gamepad (seriously, won't that be epic?!).
Better quality of Wind Waker's wonderful soundtrack.
The final battle/end of the story in HD.
Gettin' to have a game with Link fightin' like a lil' beast again.
The animations for every character getting to be that much more detailed.

I'm very excited for this. In case you haven't figured that out yet. Can't wait to tell my dad. This is gonna rule Hyrule.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
EVERYTHING.

Honestly I'd really like a way to get pictures of bosses after you beat them.

Looking forward to seeing everything in HD. Still wont get a WiiU intul ZWU is announced.

10. The amazingly redone graphics.
9. The Miiverse community.
8. Wii U Gamepad features.
7. Possible extra content.
6. The room with the Master Sword and the stained glass sages.
5. The giant bird. (Can't remember it's name.)
4. The Great Sea
3. Boss fights.
2. The musical scenes with Medli and Makar.
1. This guy in HD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom