• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Top 10 Shocking Behaviors of the Hero of Time

Djinn

and Tonic
I think in the context of his upbringing in the woods, raised by a deadbeat dadtree, I think Link came out about as normal as he possibly could have. I mean he could have been much worse off like his creepy next door neighbor..

ootrockfetish.gif

or this morbid little psycho right here

tumblr_inline_n0ftohR1D41s7gcjp.jpg

Last edited:

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
Lol, some of those things kinda blew my mind. I've completed MM more then 6-7 times, but it's awesome how some things can still amaze you. Trying on the Bremen mask when fight the henchman of Igos Du Ikana?! Lol? I really never knew about that. But then again, it was this same forum that blew my mind when I first learned you could kill Sakon. Guess Link isn't that innocent as everyone thinks...

I think in the context of his upbringing in the woods, raised by a deadbeat dadtree, I think Link came out about as normal as he possibly could have. I mean he could have been much worse off like his creepy next door neighbor..

ootrockfetish.gif

or this morbid little psycho right here

tumblr_inline_n0ftohR1D41s7gcjp.jpg

Lol @ first picture. That just looks so wrong given the technology back then:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom