• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Toonami is Back May 26!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Yup guys, Adult Swim has officially stated that Toonami will be back! It will be taking over their Saturday action block. My question is this: What are your thoughts on its revival? Would you want it to be like it used to be or have it be very similar or entirely different. What was your favorite incarnation of TOM?

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
What are your thoughts on its revival?

I think its fabulous that Toonami is coming back on. And anyone who started watching Toonami back in the early-mid 90s would say the same thing. A lot of childhood memories were made during that time and I hope this isn't going to be temporary. I miss my late night cartoons :( .

Would you want it to be like it used to be or have it be very similar or entirely different.

Personally, I would like it to be the way it used to be. If they changed Toonami into something different, I think a lot of the older fans like myself would be upset. Bring on the Sailor Moons, Gundams, Cardcaptors, etc.

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
Holy crap, nostalgia! I would hope they keep it the same. Am I the only one who remebers Miyazaki Month? The month were they played Spirted Away, Princess Mononoke, Castle in the Sky and one other I can remember, It showed me the greatness that was Miyazaki films.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom