• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Toon Link Age

T

ToonLinkFreak

How old is Wind Waker Link, or in spirit tracks? I've always wondered, but I'm guessing around 11 or 12. Is that Right? Thoughts? Comments?:)

Night Owl

~Momentai
I tend to think he is between 8-14. I have a friend who is almost 15 who you could almost mistake him for being a 12 year old.
Toon Link is definitely at that age where he isn't a really a child but he isn't quite an adult. In Wind Waker he may be older yet depending on the presumed age of the hero of time that they use to know when to have the rite of passage on Outset Island. He is definitely under 18 though.

i would say that he's anywhere between 10 and 13... i wonder what he would look like if he was an adult

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I think it was his 12th birthday at the beginning of Wind Waker.
He was probably still 12 in Phantom Hourglass
and in Spirit Tracks which took place 100 years later..I think that counterpart was 12 also.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
He looks a little too old for 13 or up so I would say around 10. He also kind of acts like a kid and his voice hasn't changed at all from puberty so no where near 14 or up maybe 11 though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom