• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link Took Me 20 Years....

Link-of-Lylat

It's me!
It took my friend an entire year to beat the first dungeon of Twilight Princess. But still, that's cool, considering the first dungeon I went through might've been the second.

Thats great you beat it! I think the emulator is the way to go if your having trouble but playing it like the original (gamecube, wii, 3ds) is a little bit more rewarding.

Congrats and now move on to the next challenge :) No save states :)

I am currently working on this game and I have finally beaten the first 2 dungeons. I am on my way to the 3rd. I plan on beating it within this next year for sure. (I have a wife and child, so it is a little hard to put in the time). I will eventually beat it though. I am playing this game on the gamecube.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Haha, congrats to you! ^^ That game is hard; I don't blame you.

I'm still working on the game, but I've only had it for about a year. Let's hope it doesn't take me another 19. ;)

E

Excel

I beat the first palace only so far. That game is as hard as a rock. I wish it was like pokemon, where if you save, you start at where you saved, but too bad that you can only save when you Game Over. FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Fig

The Altruist
Congratulations! I have the game on my 3DS, but I'm still in the beginning, the enemies are really hard to attack since they keep on moving around a lot. I wish I can beat the game. I'm working on it but now you sir have inspired me to continue to play Adventure of Link. Again, congratulations on your achievement!

Congrats. I have yet to beat the game legitimately myself, and I've been playing it since I was 8. I can beat the game with save states, but have never beaten Dark Link without using the corner trick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom