• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link Took Me 20 Years....

But I finally beat Adventure of Link!!!!!!!!!

Save states galore... but... I'm going to count it. Thanks Mases for your video walkthrough.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Congratulations! I've yet to beat the game without save states + cheats myself, but any completion of that game is in fact a completion! It's too hard to say otherwise! xD

One word... WOW!!! I havn't beat the game yet, but i also have not been playing it for 20 years either, so CONGRATULATIONS!!!

ThrawnTheater

Hylian Grand Admiral
Congrats! Question, did you defeat Dark Link the true way, or did you kneel in the left corner? Also, question for anyone, what does it mean to use "save states"? Last night I defeated Thunderbird without taking a hit, which felt pretty darn good!

Congratulations!! I lost patience with Adventure of Link very quickly, I applaud you for your incredible determination!

I have yet to beat that game but I also haven't really played it. I tried a couple times but lost interest but right now it's next on my list to play.

Z

Zelda2Fan

Congrats! The first time I beat it was a couple weeks after I bought it. It was my favorite game WAY back in the day and still holds a special place on my NES shelf. :)

Well, I haven't been playing it for 20 years straight. What I meant was that the first time I played it was 20 years ago, and I finally just now beat it.

Also, I did cop out and kneel in the corner for Dark Link, but that's after about 30 minutes of trying to fight him straight up. I don't know that I ever landed more than two hits on him each time I tried though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom