• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Too Old to Play Zelda?

My dad was the one who introduced me (unintentionally) to the Zelda series. I was about.... o God.... 7-8 when I got a SNES. It was a Christmas present. I got the system, PLUS LoZ: ALTTP AND Super Mario World. I fell in love with the Zelda series and have been playing ever since, and I'm now as old as the series is (25). I will NEVER lose interest in the series, and will most likely keep playing Zelda and video games in general until I'm a wrinkly old lady.

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
Pfff. Im done with this kinda thing. I hear it from my family, and my fiance hears it from his. They simply do not understand how games work. To the old fogies games are for children, but only the kind then know. I ignore it, even though I am constantly bashed and made fun of for playing games.

Dan

Pfff. Im done with this kinda thing. I hear it from my family, and my fiance hears it from his. They simply do not understand how games work. To the old fogies games are for children, but only the kind then know. I ignore it, even though I am constantly bashed and made fun of for playing games.

Meh go to closet man and play in peace then. It can be hard to ignore what others think of you sometimes :<

Dan

It's time like these when you just need to give the world the middle finger, and play your Zelda ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom