• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Too Old to Play Zelda?

I think Zelda is a great game for all ages. I'm 27, if anything, I appreciate the series more as I grow older.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
There are so many emotional aspects of the game that a 10 year old wouldn't understand, even though Zelda is totally make believe, their are many concepts you can relate to yourself. I'm sure it is more fun playing it as an adult as a child. I'm only 15, but i can guarentee that i will still be playing it in 10 years, hell, my 62 year old GRANDFATHER is playing Skyward Sword in the other room! You're never too old :)

Your grandpa is so cool!!!! lol that is cute. My grandpa also has a wii. he gets so frustrated with Link's Crossbow Training. He tried to give me his DS the other day bc "he doesn't have the patience for it"...I've already told him I have one.

Last edited:
You're grandpa is so cool!!!! lol that is cute. My grandpa also has a wii. he gets so frustrated with Link's Crossbow Training. He tried to give me his DS the other day bc "he doesn't have the patience for it"...I've already told him I have one.

Has he been playing the DS Zelda games? I can see an older person having trouble adjusting to playing with a stylus.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
No, I believe that is what he gets frustrated with- the stylus. He enjoys Wii sports (particularly bowling) and Link's Crossbow. :)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
People don't get more mature when they get older, they just pretend to be, they still have the same urges they just mask them. Anyone who says they are too old for Zelda is in denial, it's a game that everyone can enjoy.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
The only time you're too old to play video games is if you still live in your mother's basement at 30 and won't get a job as a direct result of an addiction to games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom