• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Too Old to Play Zelda?

Almost all my friends that play zelda have uncles and parents that usually come together during parties to play some zelda games, especially for swords adventures. And they sure got the moves to prove how pro they r at zelda, and they r in their 60s. XD

You are never to old. I once had a friend who loved Zelda and Pokemon. And one day, he got Call of Duty:Black Opps. He never talked to me about anything other than his best kill streak until he moved. I found another friend who actually LIKES Zelda.

iMadMax

Zelda Masta
Anyone has the right to play any game they want. You cant be too old or too young for a video game. Every game can be fun or boring in all depends on the players POV.

There are so many emotional aspects of the game that a 10 year old wouldn't understand, even though Zelda is totally make believe, their are many concepts you can relate to yourself. I'm sure it is more fun playing it as an adult as a child. I'm only 15, but i can guarentee that i will still be playing it in 10 years, hell, my 62 year old GRANDFATHER is playing Skyward Sword in the other room! You're never too old :)

I

Ironknuckle

well im 25 and i still really enjoy zelda and look at robin williams he is in his 60s and loves the series and even named his daughter Zelda

Azkadilia

Transparent Perfection
No one is too old for Zelda!!! I will always love the game. It will be my favorite. My little brother's best friend has almost all the newest games and his dad knows how to beat each one by memory. I'm currently gonna get two temple medallion tattoos from zelda.

Well, they seem to be primarily aimed at children but that doesn't mean that adults mustn't play them. I love Zelda, at 27 years old.

You're never too old to play something good. Its already obvious what kind of games people play who say that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom