• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Toilet Seats: Round or Elongated

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Mandy was at Lowes buying pots for her plants, and found this sign at the checkout and wanted it to be a thread. As such, I got the inspiration from mandym287 to make this thread. But, I'll keep it simple:
1K58t
do you prefer your toilet seats round or elongated? Why?

I myself prefer them to be elongated. Look a little something like this:
round-elongated-toilet-seat-dimensions.gif

Now, the reason for that is simply so there can be more seat. I have long legs so when I'm sitting, I need more seat to make up for the length of my thighs or else I'll be sitting in a cramped position. :)

DISCLAIMER: This thread isn't a toilet humor type thread. Please don't start anything bad in the thread. The material of the thread isn't mine; the idea of the thread is from mandym287, pics were found on Google Images (search query: elongated toilet seat). ;)

Last edited:

Majora's Cat

How about that
I think it's a matter of preference and practicality. Tall people with longer legs probably want elongated toilet seats because they can fully relax on the seat. Shorter people might prefer the round seats because the length of the seat might suit them more appropriately. It's easy to imagine someone that's really short on an elongated toilet seat - that person might have to sit on the edge and that's no fun. And if you're giant, that round seat might not be the right shape for you, because it's too wide and not long enough.

The average person spends three years sitting on the can, so you might as well have a seat that resonates with you. I personally prefer elongated seats. And by the looks of it, Psy does as well:

Psy.toilet.rectangle-290x290.jpg

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Elongated ones are uncomfortable because I'm short and sometimes my feet don't touch the ground and that's a lot of pressure on my inner leg and it's really just an overall bad experience. Round for the win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom