• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Toilet Paper: Over Or Under

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
(Oh, the nostalgia :rolleyes:)

Do you prefer your toilet paper to unwind over or under?

ToiletPaper_over_or_under.jpg

I prefer over because I think it's more efficient. When it's under it's farther away from you and I'm a lazy 'murican.

So, your opinions?

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Toilet paper, possibly the biggest cause of fights between couples :dry:

I prefer over, definitely. It pisses me off when I go in the bathroom, and it's set to under. It just doesn't feel right to pull it under, it's unnatural

Skittles

Rainbows!
I like it under...but not enough that I hate if it's over. It doesn't make me go OCD if someone puts it on the way wrong way, though I know some people who do act that way...

I prefer over. I don't despise it when TP is facing the other way, but I do prefer over.

I thought the tread title was going somewhere completely different until you added the toilet paper part... then I STILL thought it was going somewhere completely different XD

BlitzPlum

That 3D Guy
I never even knew that 'Under' was a thing. How do you even...? I'm not gonna go there.

Last edited:

Jetaluski7

Master Swordsman
Over. I remember watching Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends when I was younger and for some reason "over not under" stuck with me.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Sometimes it bothers me when the roll is over and I switch to under. Othertimes it bothers me when the roll is under and I switch to over. The moral of those two sentences is this: don't try to swarm on a nig because he is who he is. A toilet paper is much the same. Don't matter if he's white or black, inside or outside, over or under. He's a toilet paper all the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom