• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds To Those Who Have Beaten the Game

Salem

SICK
Yeah, I'm kinda careless too...my death in Hero Mode happened really early on because of that. But once you get the tornado rod, everything becomes so much easier.
That explains a lot, I barely use it, didn't know it was that useful.

Not Take Mirror

Sage of Ice
1st time normal mode:
8 deaths
about 17,000 rupees

1st time hero mode:
63 deaths
about 23,000 rupees

I know the death count is embarrassingly high. Most the deaths were early in the game. I died several times in the beginning from rats and keese- take away 2 whole hearts when you only have 3 to begin with and had no bottle or upgrades at the time.

2nd time normal mode:
0 deaths
6,321 rupees

I'm going to do another run on hero mode and hopefully get the death count to something more respectable.

HeroofScotland

The Anti-Social Kid
I had a little over 3000 rupees and 7 deaths when I first beat the game.
I didn't know about the wonders of minigames at the time.

Statistics from November 24, 2013 at 1:34 PM

6GLP0.png

zenda

master of the sword
don't really know how much I got but I know I got a lot my biggest source of rupees was the tree behind the blacksmiths house.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Just finished the game, first run. (I got it for Christmas and only took this long because I chose to *savor* it).

Something on the order of 154000 rupees. 19 deaths. I suck. To my credit, I died a lot because I chose to do stupid things, like trying to take Turtle Rock as a first dungeon and then taking it as a second dungeon... and popping out of cliff walls into the abyss for the heck of it.

Just started a new file on Hero Mode. I'm wondering if I should self-impose a challenge of "Renting Items Only" without ever buying them, since on my first game, I bought Ravio out and improved everything through Mother Mai Mai, even when I no longer needed them. (Sand Rod, outside the desert, you're pretty useless)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom