• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

To: IPhone 5 Users

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have an iPhone 4S, but I have a few friends with an iPhone 5. If you have an iPhone 4 or 4S I don't think it's worth the upgrade, there isn't much to justify it in my opinion. Also the iPhone 5 has been out for a while now, I'm almost certain that within the next six months the iPhone 5S (or whatever the next one is) will be out, if you want it because it's the newest then you may as well wait. If you haven't had an iPhone before I think they are good phones (my first was 4S) but don't forget that there are other options like the Samsung Galaxy S3.

DarkAssassinXer

Dweller of the Clockwork
I have an iPhone 4S, but I have a few friends with an iPhone 5. If you have an iPhone 4 or 4S I don't think it's worth the upgrade, there isn't much to justify it in my opinion. Also the iPhone 5 has been out for a while now, I'm almost certain that within the next six months the iPhone 5S (or whatever the next one is) will be out, if you want it because it's the newest then you may as well wait. If you haven't had an iPhone before I think they are good phones (my first was 4S) but don't forget that there are other options like the Samsung Galaxy S3.

Yeah I've got an iPhone 4 right now and I still love it. Is the bigger screen really what all the hype was about? And even though I do like SGS3, Imma stick with my iPhone. More simple if you ask me.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah I've got an iPhone 4 right now and I still love it. Is the bigger screen really what all the hype was about? And even though I do like SGS3, Imma stick with my iPhone. More simple if you ask me.

It really isn't worth paying $799 - $999 (how much they cost here) or really much at all, the bigger screen isn't a big deal. I think a good idea would be to save your money, wait for the next one to be announced and see if the new features are worth it, you won't be waiting too long. We don't know what they are going to change next but hopefully it's something good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom