• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

To Boldly Go RP SU

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
wow. thank you for making this website a welcoming and place of equality. Nicole insisted I join. she said it wouldn't be a problem. so if you could just let the past be the past, that would be great

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Actually, I'm thinking this doesn't happen at the same time. Like, a several years after. The TOS people can be mentioned as like, historical figures, but I think they'do all be dead by the time this takes place.

So fencing is out, Storm.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
wow. thank you for making this website a welcoming and place of equality. Nicole insisted I join. she said it wouldn't be a problem. so if you could just let the past be the past, that would be great

See, I might have, but from seeing your SUs I could tell you haven't changed much. I do not want roleplaying to become a negative thing for me, as it so often becomes with you, so I don't want to work with you. I'm sorry to offend you, I legitimately am, but the last thing I want is to play my most hateful character around someone I already clash with.

DL, I am still thinking about it, but my points still stand.

Storm

See, I might have, but from seeing your SUs I could tell you haven't changed much. I do not want roleplaying to become a negative thing for me, as it so often becomes with you, so I don't want to work with you. I'm sorry to offend you, I legitimately am, but the last thing I want is to play my most hateful character around someone I already clash with.

DL, I am still thinking about it, but my points still stand.

Well. You dont have to worry, you and mis peer pressured Nicole into kicking me off this Rp, and this site

Storm

Nope that's it I'm out. Sorry. Ain't workin' with him. Not doin' it.

^this. Tatl didnt want a guy who has to stay in the ship at all times to be in an RP where people explore outside the ship. So what if Dagger hates the way Lupus eats his tater tots. Id rather get hurt in RP than be denied right out

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
No, I didn't want this to happen. Your attitude, your unrealistic-to-the-plot characters, your refusal to conform to others' wishes, and your insistence that everyone is always at your throat ruining the mood of an RP. I didn't want to be involved with that negative attitude, so I chose to leave. I did not kick you out, I walked out of the situation I did not want to be a part of.

You made it into a war, and DL wanted me to stay. That was all that happened, I never made it a war against you. Maybe I was too blunt and rude about my exit, and I apologize for that, but I never once said 'Kick him out'. I said 'I don't want to work with him'. And I don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom