• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

To Boldly Go RP SU

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Position: Helmsman
Name: Lupus Mauve
Race: Elvish, from a sylvan planet still classified under Class M.
Appearance: blonde hair, medium-muscular build, purple eyes, guess I'm wearing yellow since I'm not an engineer, or a scientist. wears a ring with an amethyst stone
Backstory: on one of the many missions done by the less well known Starfleet ship Dunno, Lupus stowed away when they landed for camp, when they found him in the bathroom of the ship, he was a bloody mess, the Captain of the ship took pity on the elf, and brought him to Earth, where he slowly learned English, as well as piloting, which has become like second mature to him. He is proficient in hand to hand cmbat, and fought Hikaru Sulu to a draw in fencing. He is not partial to blasters, but will do as commanded by the captain. when angered, he will mumble to himself in his native tongue. when not working, he sits in the commons, and braggards to the redshirts about his many misadventures on his home planet

Storm

Let's try this again http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/Selelvian
Position: Helmsman
Name: Lupus Mauve
Race: Humanoid, from some Class M Planet
Appearance: blonde hair, medium-muscular build, purple eyes, guess I'm wearing yellow since I'm not an engineer, or a scientist. wears a ring with an amethyst stone
Backstory: on one of the many missions done by the less well known Starfleet ship Dunno, Lupus stowed away when they landed for camp, when they found him in the bathroom of the ship, he was a bloody mess, the Captain of the ship took pity on the young man, and brought him to Earth, where he slowly learned English, as well as piloting, which has become like second mature to him. He is proficient in hand to hand cmbat, and fought Hikaru Sulu to a draw in fencing. He is not partial to blasters, but will do as commanded by the captain. when angered, he will mumble to himself in his native tongue. when not working, he sits in the commons, and braggards to the redshirts about his many misadventures on his home planet

Last edited:

Storm

Alright Captain. if you need me, you know where to look, milady
*goes to the Commons and drinks lemon-lime soda

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom