• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

To Boldly Go RP SU

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
These are the voyages of the Starship Pegasus. Unlike the Enterprise, this is only a 3 year journey across the vast galaxy, in search of new life.

There is no definitive plot, only short arcs like episodes of the show.

I will play the captain, and the_miserable will be my first mate or whatever.

SU:
Position:
Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Backstory: (optional)
Race: Human
Appearance: Mid-length brown hair with blonde highlights, blue-green/blue-grey eyes, slim, 5'8, and doesn't wear makeup. Needs glasses. She is stronger than the average female and can fight well. She's fairly flat chested (for all you males out there ;) )
Backstory: Grew up in Denver, Coloado, and that closeness with the stars fainated her, so Lilly joined the Federation. She was never much of a leader, but her headstrong choices and gut reactions made her a good captain, despite not wanting the position. Lilly's a tad arrogant, a tad selfish, and a tad reclusive. She has a natural curiosity and often gets herself into trouble. She's usually full of energy and bouncy and friendly. She is loyal to her friends and crew and will never abandon them. She is quite addicted to coffee and not having the beverage makes her grumpy and temperamental.

Last edited:
Position: First Officer and Science officer
Name: Christopher Allard
Appearance: Shorter at 5'7" with short auburn hair and hazel eyes with a pair of gold-rimmed glasses. He is pale skinned but has freckles. He holds himself with a tall stature and speaks with a British accent. He is slim but muscular, being a long distance runner.
Backstory: He grew up in London, England also fascinated with the stars. He joins the Federation, focusing on science, doing very well in the academy. He never wanted to be a captain, always contend to be a follower. He was promoted to first officer cause of knowledge and calm attitude, save when you push him just a bit too far. He is a reader, and always happy to learn more.

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Position: Chief Engineer
Name: Lieutenant Tennor Dekan
Appearance: About 6 foot, short red hair, blue eyes, light-colored skin, and has a deep scar on his left cheek.
Backstory: To come later (maybe)

Guess this is a sign to start that watching of Next Generation I've been putting off.

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Position: Navigator please.
Name: Winston Cunningham.
Race: Part Vulcan, Part Human
Appearance: Tall and lean, enough to be concerning to most humans. Skin is pale by human standards. Eyes are blue, and hair is like, cherry red.
Backstory: Doesn't like talking about it, so I'm just leaving it blank.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom