• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TLoZ: 3DS Wish List

Y

Yoshi

What would you like to see in the next Zelda?
Items? races? villains? Graphic style?

I personally hope its a toon link game with console gameplay, like TWW.

geek4887

The Unknown
TP graphics(obviously) and uhh...gameplay like OoT 3D, a deep storyline, a bunch of races (koroks/kokiris, picori, anukis, etc.). I would like someone fresh and new for a villain, though! :)

I want the same realistic graphic style present in Ocarina of Time, but not to the extent of Twilight Princess. I feel, that with the 3DS's limited hardware, that attempting TP graphics would be a disaster. It may look nice in the long run, but if N focuses on things like squeezing the best graphics out of the 3DS, they may lack in departments like story or characters.

i would want to explore some new and darker land (dark in the concept , not necessary in the graphic)

swamp, wasteland, oranic, and depth of the earth

majora mask had a lot of them

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
Much to the dismay of Axle, I'd really love Majora back. I just found him to be creepy and scary and to be honest, shivers ran down my spine when I was facing him. Id like him to be harder though. He was WAY too easy in Majora's Mask and no I didn't use the fairy sword. And as much as I woud love to see Ganondorf in more modern graphics, he needs a rest. I was a little let down when I found out that he wasn't going to be in Skyward Sword, but now im so happy he isnt. Ghirahim is perfect for one of the main villains. He's dark, creepy, and powerful and im dying to know who the final boss is (dont spoil!).

I would like to see Wind Waker graphics
Gameplay like in OoT 3D
Music like a mix between Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time and Skyward Sword
And please I need a game with Ganon and Triforce please :P
And please not like the DS games!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom