• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Titles and what you're known for.

Well my real name is Garth Gaffney, just so everyone can see where all of these blasted nicknames ended up coming from.

Gaffney
Gaff
Garthinator
Garthatron
Gaffinator
Double G

Along with other random things people called me.

I was known for basically being quiet but also being really random and always there for a joke, especially if you're making fun of me.

At my school, I am known for my intelligence in science and skills with computers--especially PowerPoint. Also, people find it pretty cool how I can identify most fonts when I see them. My friend Maggie and I are pretty good at finding four-leaf [and greater-than-four-leaf] clovers too, which impresses my peers.

Chelsie

tap the galaxy oh (◔ิз◔ิ♪
Well, at school, i am known as "the odd one out". I am basically the only one babbling on about something like Zelda or random anime and jpop. Its funny how nobody knows what im talking about:P
On ZD , I don't really think i am known by many people, but for those who do know me,sometimes i can be quiet and sometimes i can never shut up ^ ^

@lex MM

The Lurker
In real life....well, I'm known for one of the most clever persons in my grade(suprised?) . In ZD...I don't even know if I'm known, I guess from my weird username:lol:

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I'm known for many things.

In real life, I'm known as "The Sarcastic, know-it-all, fat man." I am very smart, and people tend to make fun of me for it. I also have a keen sense of anticipating and guessing the attitudes of others. My classmates stay away from me for that. I learned this through observation, and the basic rule that I have learned throughout my entire life, everything has a pattern. I'm also known for my bigness, no one can miss me and I tend to be mistaken for a girl, which I find completely annoying.

In my Net life, I'm known as K4, King, C4 and Kenji. I make friends around ZD, and these titles are named for me. I feel happy for that. I'm also known as the Man in the Shoutbox. I am always there, but I tend to lurk or tend to ignore it. I'm also known around ZD as the Invert, probably because of my timezone, and the place that I live. Day is Night, and Night is Day.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
IRL I go by many titles and nicknames, etc. But online I have many other titles. Like Loki, I used that user name before on another forum I went to. Wonder why? Yeah, because I guess I was like Loki himself, a god of mischief, always teasing people around, always joking and making it hard for them to tell whether I was serious or not. I still am sorta like that, but now I go with other aliases such as Atsuma, Fire Lord, Quetzalcoatl, Crimson Demon and many others. I want to settle down now and hopefully one day I might call myself Saga, here or at another forum, if I decide to look for one.

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
At school I was generally known as the 'dictionary', just for the simple fact that I knew how to spell a lot of things and would correct grammar. Really though, I only did it because no one else could be bothered to do that type of work.

Online? Probably not known as anything since I tend to go to places and then jump between here, there and everywhere far too often to make a real impression.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I really started my online internet life at Zelda Wiki.org. On there I had become the best coding and template editor there. I was an admin, but had to drop the spot after receiving a personal injury , a nasty hand burn, and a few other personal reasons which I will not mention. Since I was extremely talented at template editing, one of the other main members there dubbed me the Master At Template Tinkering, which would shorten to M.A.T.T.
Besides that skill, I am also very well known, both online and off, for my incredible talent in mathematics. I was a better calculus teacher than my actual calculus teacher. I could finish three-day math tests in about a half hour, and ace them. Drove my fellow students nuts. Because of this skill, some people just called me Math. Some, many teachers, call me Mattematics, notice the spelling. So yup. There's me.

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
I'm known for being funny, random, easily angered, and short for people who know me. But for people who don't like me I'm usually called a female dog, fat, ugly, a lesbian, a homo ( I have a friend with homosexual parents and a friend that's bi so I guess that makes me homosexual as well.), weird, angry, ********, mean, and violent. I've actually been called all of these things to my face or I've heard someone call me them when they thought I wasn't listening.

As for titles I'm known as Ice, Icey, Icy, Lipton, Rachael, Rach, and the Chancellor of Luuuuuv.

Last edited:

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
Eh, I'm not particularly known on the Internet so I don't have many titles. I'm mainly the one that chimes in conversations with some random comment, be it relevant or nonsensical depending on how I'm feeling.

In real life, I was the art&theater geek/strange nerd girl who played weird video games and watched too much anime all through out high school.
People would ask me to do their art projects for them. I didn't mind, it gave me something to do. =)
And if we were doing group projects, I'd always be the artistic director, but I'd usually end up doing everything myself since I have perhaps too-high standards for things like that.

Other than that, I mainly stayed under the radar and floated around. I wasn't exactly fond of most people at school. Thank god that's over.

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
I've definitely always been that "art girl" throughout school; when we were voting for superlatives in school this year, people who I had never even talked to were putting me down as most artistic.... People who know me a little better think of me as the "sarcastic one" or the one with a "dry and biting sense of humor." I guess I can't really express that side of me over the interwebs, so I keep myself recognizable through art :) I'm not known widely for my video game skillz, but again, those who know me close know that I can be a formidable force with a controller >:D

And if we were doing group projects, I'd always be the artistic director
Other than that, I mainly stayed under the radar and floated around. I wasn't exactly fond of most people at school. Thank god that's over.

Haha, my thoughts exactly

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I don't know for sure about on ZD. In real life I'm kinda the kid with long hair who always hangs out with Zack, Bentley, and Ethan and being very random.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom