• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Titles and what you're known for.

DesertDweller

Love Truth
Online I'm your vocal conservative Christian; I'm also rather pessimistic about the quality of the public school system and just about whoever happens to be in power in the US.

Used to write on all such subjects quite a bit on my blog, before I got too busy...

IRL though, I'm more the kid who doesn't conform to social standards. My favorite color is purple, I don't care for fashion (keep it simple and clean) or comebacks or being "in" on the latest jokes and puns of the year.

Most of my friends also think I'm athletic, although I don't really agree. It's rather odd, but it's hard for me to get "out of shape." As such, I'm half-decent in just about every sport I've tried just because I can react faster and run harder than the typical guy.

I'm also the smart 16-year-old kid at the community college. I'm easily in the top three in all my classes (not to show off) so a lot of people tend to say, "Oh, I remember you! You were the smart kid in chem!" Sometimes I wish it wasn't that way...but I hardly even have to try to study and I get easy A's; it's not like I'm working my tail off to make sure I'm at the top of my class, it's just most of the other students are is...I'm not sure how to say it...lazy? Unmotivated?

Which brings me back to the condition of the public school system. Better get off my soapbox before I talk too much.

DreamDevourer

Born to Fail
I do not have a specific title, but I am known as the easy-to-piss-off emo poet-who-always-wears-the-same-grey-hoodie. It is a good title.

On DeviantART I go by fredtherarestpokemon, and in real life I'm called a ***got because I'm the only one who plays old video games other than 2-3 others, but I'm the one that is mostly addressed as a ***got. Oh, and I;m also called idiot, douchebag, crap-for-brains, homo, etcetera. Nice neighborhood I have, ain't it?

Well, I got Pocket Asian from my friend because I'm Asian (duh) and I am short compared to most others.
I am normally silent in real life, but can talk my guts out through texts and other internet-related things.

And I'm actually known for being Asian at school...

D

Dirty Link

people i dont know personally know me as a loudmouthed kid who just pisses everyone off, at least thats what im told and the vibe i get also i tend to go against the the majority around me on most issues, even those i dont know about or care about.
my friends im pretty sure think im jsut immature and kind of lazy lol

S

SamuraiOfShikah

I'm still a noob, so people don't know me and my title, it was the first thing that came to mind for me.

Mute

一員
I don't really have any titles, but I'm known for being the only one nearby to know anything about a computer. Which generally makes them ask me about computer problems that's usually way out of my league. I'm also known for my hair, ahem, "Down to there." (Since my hair's down to my waist.)

Thinking about it...That's about all I know of.

Online I lack any titles or even anything I'm known for. If I have any, I'm unaware.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
In both Real as Cyber World I'm known for my Hockey and Eric Lindros obsession. Everybody who knows me calls me the Hockey/Lindros addict.

On ZD I can't say anything because I just joined here a week ago and many people don't know me that well yet.

Steve

5/19/13
I'm commonly known as the graphic genius around school, but on the internet, most notably the smart ***. Often whenever someone is insulting me or my opinions and beliefs, I'll return the favor with "wise-guy replies". Being a Christian, that happens quite often, hence why I like to just avoid religious debates all together.

That's not to say I'm a total jerk, in fact I'm not, but I don't take kindly to invasions of my views, though I do not overreact. I often point out spelling and grammatical issues as well, so I'm also commonly labeled as a "Grammar Nazi". According to the staff page here at Zelda Dungeon, I'm also "The Cool Dude", so it's good to get recognition for that too. ;)

I will say however, I have been called a douche before due to my politically correctness and honesty. Such as critiques where many are upset when they get only negative criticism, and not praise. I do this because in the real world such complements are rare, and most will only point out flaws, and it's up to you to to decide to ignore it, take it as an insult, or choose to use it as a way to improve your methods.

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
Well, online I'm best known by how I always gnaw on the shoutbox and other stuff. I don't know why I started doing that, but I always do. Usually when I do it someone will always "yell" at me, telling me it's bad to gnaw on the shoutbox or whatever. :P

Another thing is how I come into a shoutbox. I'll usually put in a weird way of getting into it, such as "*falls in*" and "*turtles in*". I always do that for fun.. :P

Linky

King of Twilight
Online I'm known as the annoying noob that talks too much but is still cool :cool: outside the world I'm known as the smart guy that doesn't talk too much :embarrassed:

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
The only title anyone ever assigned me in real life was "The Machine." Mainly it was because I was extremely compliant towards my teachers, and always made sure I was following the rules. I also often ignored other people when they spoke to me, and spent all my time either in-transit between classes, doing classwork/homework, or studying material for a class. I never did anything extracurricular, took any AP classes, or showed any interest in interacting with others beyond what was required for a group assignment (in which case I'd often convince the group to let me do the entire assignment in order to ensure I'd get an A). This came across to many people as mechanical, because it seemed as if my sole focus in life was to get my diploma as quickly and efficiently as possible... which it was.

The titles I've given myself over the years include:

Protocol Droid
Lawful Neutral
Paradigmatic Partisan
Paranoid Paralysis
Decay Sovereign

I think that my main negative traits are a tendency towards stagnation, paranoia, and apathy towards strangers. My positive traits are mostly related to persistence, compassion towards certain people, and curiosity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom