• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Titles and what you're known for.

zeldusfanaticus

im the puppet master
i have been known by many titles. for a short time at school i was known as "the Warranty Fairy" (oops, this warranty is voided, sucks to be you)
im also the guy who knows everything
My sister and some of her friends call me "Boy Wonder"

yesterday my mom and sis came up with a new one. My real name is Sean Cramsey, and now im Abercramsey(Abercrombie) i don't wear the clothes, im just that sexy. ladies if you want me to, i'll post my phone number.

And me and a girl at my school have sorta pet names for each other. she says "'sup baby girl" and then i call her a "sexy, crazy etc. b!tch"

im the funny guy everyone is friends with.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Don't really have a title at the moment, but I've jokingly called myself "the math ninja." I tutor and have inadvertently acquired the habit of sneaking up on people when they need help. Am not sure how to fix that yet.

I'm also known for my love of books, considering all my years working in libraries and writing in my free time.

D

Deleted member 6224

im nown for my long hair and just cause im a boy thats rong and people say im smart it was okay at first cause they started sucking and i had to to everything for them as a result of that i missed one of my reports and got a 0 just saying

Phlegm

Bake me a pie!
At school I'm well known for being able to solve a Rubik's Cube in under 20 seconds consistently (my record being 13.94 seconds).

I'm the cube solver!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom