• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Titles and what you're known for.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
Hello, me? Is that you?
Really though, I guess I'm known for being a twig. Normally I don't mind it, but sometimes it's just cruel.

I totally understand that. I don't want to be known for my physical features. While I don't mind being acknowledged as "skinny," I don't want that to be an issue with everyone else. It was always irritating and still is sometimes, where people become exasperated with me because I am thinner than they are. :dry:

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
You can start now by calling me Supreme Overlord, or just, God, will do.

No but really, back in high school I was known for being the creepy loner who sat in the corner and never talked to anyone. It was all an act, but no one knew that. I got my kicks out of creeping people out. I don't know if they had a name for me though.

In college I'm known as Smiles.... because I never do. Why would I? School is no fun. You don't smile when you're not having fun.. unless you're strange.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
^ I guess I'm strange then. :D
I smile a lot, and I dont' need a reason to. I used to be called Smiley because I was always 'happy'. Though a lot of the time I'll just smile to bug people. That's always fun.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
^ I guess I'm strange then. :D
I smile a lot, and I dont' need a reason to. I used to be called Smiley because I was always 'happy'. Though a lot of the time I'll just smile to bug people. That's always fun.

You should be proud of yourself! The world needs more Smileys :lol:. And I am serious in spite of the smiley I used. If you see a smile from a person you lighten up yourself. Ok, some tv hosts have smiles that are a bit too much and I guess somehow they can be almost disturbing. But all and all, disturbing or not the effect they bring is more positive then negative so it´awesome :D.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
I'm known by a lot of things here at the forums.

Mases - From Everybody... I think people think it's an alias but it's really my name.
The Red Guy - From Onilink... and I think blackice.
Meanie - From Dabombster and Josh.
The Magnificent - From Caleb.

There are also a few self-given names.
The Lord of the Flies
The Clairvoyant

I'm sure there are more, but that's just what I can think of off the top of the head.

In my personal life, I'm known for dozens of things, depending on which crowd you are talking about.
-I was the class clown during much of junior high.
-Mini-Me (Friend from my 8th grade basketball team)
-The chess nerd in high school
-The boy from the other side of Shermer Avenue (neighborhood friends growing up)
-Useless (my dad)
-Known for spending hours and hours at a time on the internet. (Mom and Dad hate it)
-The Umpire - (By kids that know me because I umpired their little league baseball games.
-"Blue" - By parents of the kids that I umpired.
-Mas - Most of my casual friends called me Mas.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
I guess I'm known for annoying evryone, and somwtime being a pain. Besides that, I'm the awesomest member on ZD:P.

General Lee

Classic Gamer
Im known for being random, quiet, nerdy (Im not 100% sure why),silly and some people in my school find me intimidating. I am also known for being a class clown in elementary school. I am also referd to as smart, because I never study for tests and I do just fine (and Im also the kid who finishes his tests first)

Amelie

Air Dancer
Apple fan girl. You know its true! I have not given it to myself yet.. but no use keeping it behind the curtains friends.. come out with it already! =D

Kybyrian

I'm known for being the mean guy that hates everybody, but I'm not really that way. Feel free to converse with me, I'm as gentle as a giant bumblebee on doomsday. :)

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
This is going to sound strange but....

Bones and dead stuff.

Honestly. People, friends online and off, it's what they know me for. Whenever anyone sees bones and skulls (animals, usually) they tell me they think of me... People come to me when they've found an interesting bone/dead animal/part to ask how to go about cleaning it...

It has to do with what I do as art form. If you go to the first site on my personal website or my DA page, you'll see. I enjoy finding bones while out on walks and such, cleaning them up and painting them/making them into artwork. I've actually sold some of my bone art, and worked on commission. I don't sell often enough, though - my house's walls and shelves are covered with completed pieces, I've never been able to get this stuff into a fancy-schmancy gallery - though I've tried, and like everyone seems to be these days, I could use money. I would love to thin out my "graveyard" a bit.

But, yes... the first thing my friends think of when they see a dead animal - Me.

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Online I'm known as the same guy as I am here. But I only call myslelf Nintendo_Master because my friends gave me that my title. I can beat most Nintendo titles in a matter of days, as a lot of others here might be able to do.

I call myself a Writer of Fiction

That's about all my titles.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
More and more lately, I have been known as the "Photographer." I have been the local paparazzi for years, but lately, it's becoming more obvious. I take photos as my "job" for the local youth group. I'm getting asked to take portraits (which I decline). It's kind of a fun title, but annoying when I don't want to fulfill it!

At school I'm obviously going to be known for being the quietest person... Most don't even know me because I rarely say even one word in school/class... It gets me picked on a lot, true, but it's how I am. :dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom