• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Titles and what you're known for.

Moosh_is_cool

Still a Moosh fan!
This is a very self explanitory thread. What do people recognise you for, and what title would you give yourself based on that?

I think I'm known best for my ":wave: Heyy all!" line. Based on that, I'd give myself the title Double Y, because of the 2 y's at the end of "Heyy"! :clap:

octorok74

TETTAC
At school I'm best known for walking fast in hallways, but it's completely natural, so I crowned myself speedking of the halls.
As for on ZD, my infinite cucco army. Now a title for that, well I'll let others decide.

I have no idea what people know me for. (I could use some help with this!)

I do frequently correct grammer and spelling and I am now one of the "spell checks" of ZD.

I have stopped copying your "Hey all!" And I didn't say it there for copyright reasons :P

If we are talking about school. I'm known as the "genious" And "Mr. 99"

Last edited:

MOS3

Agent Of Chaos
if it is here on the forums...it's hard for me cuz...how are ppl gonna recognize me for? I've been here for like 2 days only....

in real life....my knowledge of random useless stuff....
so I guess I'm a random usless guy hahahahah

Real life I'm know for being the tallest sophomore in the school.

On here probably best known for my attitude.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
interesting thread. kinda like the "describe a member thread" but then different and also based on your real life.

At ZD i'm known as so many things: Grumpy, Strict, Awsome, Nice, Helpfull, Sometimes annoying ect... So basicly its kinda mixed.

With my Personal life:
Well, i'm lazy but still do my responsibilities.
And with School, well i'm crazy and sarcastic even against the teachers. I always say my opinion. Sometimes I joke around. My Classmates think that i'm kinda weird/unique/different then all other "normal" people. Because i don't act like a stereotypical guy, that i have a different taste of fasion and music then most others and that i like japanese things. But i don't mind it, in fact i like it when i'm different then others. Because thats ME!

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Here on ZD and on other internet places, I'm known as a crazy person, a guy who loves LotR, and as.... um.... What else.... Mostly just as a crazy person I guess.

In real life, I'm known to be very quiet at times, or very random and energetic with some of my really good friends. I'm known as sort of a tall person I guess. Even though I don't think I'm that tall.... I'm also known for my interest in Tennis, playing the piano, my faith, and my love for video games. =P

That's about it I think...

Zeanith

The Shadow Knight
-Randomly shouting "Naked babies!", "Jimi! I love you, Jimi!", "OH MY GOD! IT'S GONNA EAT ME. ", "ACK!", "Oh my bajebus."

-randomly singing "Miss Lucy had some Leeches", a very creepy nursery rhyme from Emilie Autumn

-Glomping my friends randomly

-Dressing up super gothic and telling people that Jesus loves them.

-kissing my male friends (NOT MAKING OUT) to piss off old people

and a lot of others that I can't think of right now. ;P

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
interesting thread. kinda like the "describe a member thread" but then different and also based on your real life.

At ZD i'm known as so many things: Grumpy, Strict, Awsome, Nice, Helpfull, Sometimes annoying ect... So basicly its kinda mixed.

With my Personal life:
Well, i'm lazy but still do my responsibilities.
And with School, well i'm crazy and sarcastic even against the teachers. I always say my opinion. Sometimes I joke around. My Classmates think that i'm kinda weird/unique/different then all other "normal" people. Because i don't act like a stereotypical guy, that i have a different taste of fasion and music then most others and that i like japanese things. But i don't mind it, in fact i like it when i'm different then others. Because thats ME!

Hey Oni, that's not fair!You are describing both of us :xd: I was always thought to be weird(in a good way) and different from others, and I love Japanese stuff:P
Oni pretty much described me

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I am known for being wierd and awesome. Even at the same time!
Among certain people, I am known for bringing up the most useless thing that happened to someone like 9 years ago.
As of late, I am known for my German (Sorry, agan, Smitie)

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I was once known as the gipsy, later I was the "chandal". Some people called me lazy over the years and someone said once: When El Bagu was created God was sleeping! But people tend to like me, that´s nice.

In the University I was known as the frogman.

(When I worked in Germany a chief used to call me "wannabe spanish")

Last edited:
Well, for quite obvious reasons, lots of people call me "Mr. spell check" here at the forums. Besides that, well, hopefully people see me as a just moderator ;).
Outside of ZD, I'm known as a notorious tree climber, a book worm, and very good at math. That's about all I can think of right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom