• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Title Screen?

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
Alright so this morning while eating a pop tart I just let my game sit there, at the title screen. After a while and we got past the hero of time story, it went into footage from the game. It is ridiculous the amount of spoilers that are in this section of the title screen! Tell me what yall think because I was pi$#ed off. I mean i've beaten the game, but I know my little brother hasn't and that just spoiled it for him.

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
Oh i mean they show the bosses later on I'm preety sure i saw SPOILERS ALERT! (Ganondorf Dieing) etc.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
When spoilers like that have little to no context to insert them into, I don't think they are dongerous to new players. Let's say you've never played a Zelda, and you see a scene from the inside of the underwater Hyrule Castle, you would have no idea what you just saw. When you would get to that part of the game, all that would happen is you would recongnize the scene, without consequence.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I believe you have to beat the game for this to happen. Someone might want to check this by booting up the game with and without the memory card in. I know there are games that have this kind of feature.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I didn't think they were that bad. I suppose they could be if you want to avoid all spoilers.
All I remember is a little bit at the Forsaken Fortress, and a bit of fighting the army in sunken Hyrule. It may have ended with the final blow on Ganon, But it takes actually playing the game to understand that in context. I don't remember anything that would be major spoilers in it.(e.g Tetra/Zelda transformation) Otherwise it's only cool/interesting stuff that would entice you to play the game.
Had you told him where the scenes are in terms of story of the game, then you ruined the game for him not the scenes.

I don't think the spoilers were that terrible. You wouldn't really know they were spoilers unless you've finished the game.. Plus i usually forget about them while i'm playing.

Fig

The Altruist
Yea, that has happened to me. But I juet noticed that after I completely beaten the game. my hypothesis is that you copy is a Player's Choice. If so, then that explains why it has only happened to the two of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom