• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Titanic

Amelie

Air Dancer
I remember the first time I saw this movie a few years ago. It really is a good movie and the effects are great. I love the story but its very sad. Why did Jack have to die? :(

So what does everyone think of this movie? What was your favorite part? When did you see it?

Also.. why do so many people seem to hate this movie? Is it because its a love story? It makes me wonder if girls are the only people that like love storys =O

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
Awful, awful movie. The only way they could have redeemed it would have been if DiCaprio do the death scene for real.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I semi-saw it on a bustrip from Sevilla to Ronda. Seemed quite good and maybe you gave me a reason to finally see all of this movie, thanks for that :wave:

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Awful, awful movie. The only way they could have redeemed it would have been if DiCaprio do the death scene for real.

I totally agree with you... And I was forced to watch on the cinema, stupid school trips gosh!

I hate the movie and I hate Leonardo DiCaprio

I guess this just isn't my movie. I've never finished it because I got so bored watching it.

I'm not a "movie romance" guy anyways, so I don't think I would've enjoyed even if there was more action.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I saw it when it was in theatres. Perhaps it's just because I love pretty much anything to do with the Titanic, but I loved the movie. Now, I haven't seen it since, so I can't say how I'd find it now. :P

Amelie

Air Dancer
Well what do you know =D

Someone actually likes the movie!

I was wondering.. what on earth is wrong with Leo?

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
The movie was epic, from the effects, to the story line. Its kinda sad actually watching everyone die. Yet it is how they did that that makes the scenes like that so cool, especially when computer graphics were limited.

Amelie

Air Dancer
I know! It really was amazeing how they made the intire ship ^^

I think there are new theories about how it broke in half now that they didnt know back then so it makes it even more amazeing to watch ^^

There are more Titanic fans then I thought here ^^

bellum

Gamer since age 2
I would think there would be a lot more people considering it is the best evr grossing movie ever and I really liked it even though I"m not really a fan of Romantic Movies but that's one of them I adapted to it ^^

Mike Pothier

Lord Shaper
Being a guy, I was indifferent to most of the story. Leo's constant preaching annoyed me, and I thought the whole love story was so far fetched.

In real life, Kate Winslet's character would have totally stuck to the rich snob. Women in general go nuts over rich douches. I know from experience.

Amelie

Air Dancer
If I were Kate. I would have fallen in love with Leo ^^ Maybe not in a day or 2 but I would have. I would never marry anyone for there money.

MOS3

Agent Of Chaos
I absolutely hate this movie......most overrated movie in history. Give me The Godfather any day....Now THAT's acting....what a cast... Marlon Brando, Al Pacino, Robert Deniro....amazing

Amelie

Air Dancer
Acting in violence... Even with your posts I hope you dont mean to say the actors in Titanic are bad... because they are quite good. There is more to movies then blood cussing and violence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom