• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Tips for Twilight Princess

J

JStraitiff

I'm going to start a series of tips to help in playing twilight princess in this thread. Ill just update the first post with each one i find or think of.

• ReDead Knight: You will come across these guys in the arbiters grounds. They look like larger skeletons which freeze you in your tracks as they attempt to hit you. They are very much like the ReDead and Gibdo from Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. I remember always hating these types of guys because they freeze you up and then get you. Heres a good way of defeating them without getting rid of the fun of the battle. Right when you encounter one Z-Target it (like i do with most or all enemies). Try to get in a couple of hits with the sword but each time you hit it perform a backflip by pulling back on the joystick and hitting A. There seem to be a couple that don't try to freeze you. On those you can just keep backflipping and slashing until they die. However the ones who DO freeze you keep them Z-Targeted and then pull back on the joystick and keep tapping A so that the moment they release you, Link will already be hopefully out of range of their slash. If not your shield should protect you most of the time. Another benefit of these guys is they give you a red rupee (20) every time you kill one.

Last edited by a moderator:

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I don't think this kind of thread is allowed here.

Just responding to yours, I think this best way to kill ReDeads is to transform into a wolf, and jump on them so they can't scream.

Byrne

Waterloo
1.You can hit redeads and stalflos with a bomb arrow to kill them in one hit!
2. You can use gold chu jelly to restore all your hearts and do double damage until you get hit.

J

JStraitiff

I don't think this kind of thread is allowed here.

Just responding to yours, I think this best way to kill ReDeads is to transform into a wolf, and jump on them so they can't scream.

Why would it not be allowed? Its not like its cheats or anything. Just tips from one to another on more efficient ways of playing. Also there are guides on here describing how to get through every aspect of the games. Seems hypocritical to me. But to be fair i will mark it as spoiler if i can.

1.You can hit redeads and stalflos with a bomb arrow to kill them in one hit!
2. You can use gold chu jelly to restore all your hearts and do double damage until you get hit.

Ooh nice one!. I haven't bothered with the Chu Jelly's yet but now that i know that i just might! I don't necessarily agree with the bomb arrows though. Its so difficult to get bombs as it is i couldn't see wasting them, and that also takes away from the "challenge".

Last edited by a moderator:

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I was watching Caleb Simpson's Video Walkthrough a while ago, and in the Cave of Ordeals he used the Ball and Chain to deal massive damage. He actually hit the ReDead once when she threw it, then when it came back he hit the ReDead again and killed it! I know, sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom