• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Tips for Final Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

MW7

If you can get to the point where you can get a skyward strike but not hit him fast enough before he unleashes his, then there is a quick fix that makes it a ton easier. As soon as Demise gets a skyward strike charged just move away from him quickly. When he sends it at you just sidestep (easy because you're far away) to avoid it and then attack him with your own skyward strike (should be able to easily get one with this much time).

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
If you see lightning strike in the background, raise your blade skyward and slash at him. Beat him up (add in like two spin attacks), then raise your blade skyward again and repeat. Once you stun Demise once, you shouldn't be able to be hit by him ever again.

first get one of the invincibility potions which last for three minutes you now don't have to stress, now simply stand at a distance from demise to get him to get his skyward strike once he uses his, retreive your as slash, or save your untill he sends his out you again and then use your this second one makes him more vonerable

Venom5051

Talk Zelda, talk Zelda
On the frist part use your shuld the most you can so that you have the most hearts for the second part. Then you sould have you sword up skyward and stay away from demised and if he try's to get you when he rans up and all then do a backflip to not take any damage

S

shiningravion2

Try not to get too far away or else he'll charge his sword and charge at you. Try and wait untill he strikes and dodge, then immedeatly charge a strike and hit him.

I did no do skyward strikes i had a invincibility potions on :D so do that and hit him when he puts his sword up and when he hits you no hearts gone but get more then one potion

Last edited:

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
^Woah you could do that? I thought about deflecting his Skyward Strikes, but that never came to me.

When you're using a Skyward Strike, make sure that you fire it quickly. If it summoned too early, he'll just try to attack you, so if you can use a Skyward Strike when he comes after you, just use it, but make sure that it's not a spin attack. Otherwise it'll be a waste and you'll get hurt. Take some of the Guardian Potion with you or whatever it's called (3 minutes invincibility). It'll be a lot easier.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Given that the very nature of this thread reveals spoilers, I'll show this video for tips on how to beat the boss. There are two ways to beat his first phase, and only one reliable way to beat his second phase. However, the video to my knowledge uses method one (shield bashing). DO NOT WATCH IF NOT WANT SPOILERS.
[video=youtube;9tC8mxjdKso]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tC8mxjdKso[/video]

If your struggling too much but know what to do you should consider making it a little easier on yourself! get yourself some bottles and stock up on potions and get the hylian shield! or alternatively just keep practising I'm sure you'll beat him eventually

you have to be really quick. AS SOON as your strike is ready, strike. Alot of the time this will result in him striking at the same time, but he can't do much if you do it while he's charging his own strike. Hope this helps a bit.

Overheadzelda

Reviver of threads
I recommend:
1: Hylian Sheild
2: Guardian Potion (level 2)
3: as many (level 3) health potions as you can carry.

The easiest way to win this is with an upgraded guardian potion and a potion medal, which I think is like 5 minutes of invincibility (may be wrong). Short of that, you should really be using your shield a lot, as all but his skyward strike can be blocked by it.

Get the hylian shield so the shield won't break and stock up on five bottles of fairies and try to get all 20 hearts and invincibility potions.

You don't even need the lightening to beat Demise. Just get close, shield bash, and do exactly like you did in Phase one, but with better timing. Keep slashing and you will evade his sword and hit him. If you were good at Ghirahim and hitting him when he was "blocking" with his sword, then you should be fine with this method.

The Lightening method is more fun. Try getting close so Demise shoots his strike at you, dodge it, and put your sword up immediatly after. He WILL charge you, but you should get the stirke charged in time to hit him. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom