• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tingle

Byrne

Waterloo
He probably used a big baloon while avoiding enemies and not getting KOd and having to say "Noooooo Fugels"

i have but one thing to say...why to so many people take tingles freshly picked rosey rupeeland as canon?
that is all

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Who's to say it's the same Tingle? Please take a look back at where we first met this fairy-wannabe, which was in Termina, the world of Majora's Mask, as a special reminder to everyone. And what is Termina? A parallel world of sorts full of lookalike characters from OoT Hyrule. Although there is pretty much zero ground I can ensconce this idea upon, I believe that Tingle didn't have to only be in Termina. He could've just as easily lived in Hyrule as, say, the Cucco Lady or the Running Man, even if he wasn't ever seen.

It's possible that Tingle dwelled on one of the higher elevations that were inaccessible in the Ocarina of Time. Maybe it was a mountain peak that he and his brothers (as there is more than one Tingle in Wind Waker) fashioned into what is now known as Tingle Island. That would mean that they were already on high ground whenever the floodwaters deluged Hyrule. As for Termina Tingle, I'm uncertain what happened to him. If Hyrule became overcome by the flood, then Termina credibly was affected somehow as well. In which case it doesn't really matter that Link saved Termina, because it underwent a devastating calamity nevertheless.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
You can't question Tingle. He's just too magical with his fairy powers and whatnot.

Honestly, who knows. It's Tingle.

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
Well termina is opposite that of Hyrule so there is a way tingle was just not seen in OoT or wasnt born yet and he was in time for WW

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Ok you are going to hate me but, I was recently playing WW and I realized, "How is tingle here? Didn't Tingle live in termina? Then all of a sudden he is at the great sea after 1,000 years! (I think?). But the question is, How did tingle get from termina to Hyrule?

It's Zelda, crazy things happen, don't ask questions. :) lol

Tingle remains ageless as long as he continues slave driving his brothers:P

No, but he insinuates in WW that there was a previous Tingle who actually sucessfully turned into a fairy, just as Tingle in MM is trying. And so the people of WW Tingle's island celebrate him by dressing in green. He confuses LInk as celebrating this tradition as opposed to the Outset island hero of Time green. This is why he gives him the Tingle tuner. I think they are two entirely different Tingles altogether.

Linkwolf

Worship the Strangeness
He probably took a boat! Also, his money and brothers could get him contacts or a way to get across.. He is immortal, after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom