• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tingle: More or Less?

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
He entertains me and he never bothered me. To me Tingle is like an insane lunatic who has watched too many TV programs about People clad in green who have fairies.

Azkadilia

Transparent Perfection
I find him helpful but it creeps me out that he's a grown man who wears tights.... I always loved shooting him down during MM especially when he's about to rise again.

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I think there should be more Tingle because he is pretty funny and such a weirdo. I mean really, your a middle aged man, thinking your a fairy? So since your waiting for the dream to come to you, you sell maps to help your father in buisness, although in the certain area of where you are the map ranges from 5-30 Rupees. I don't think that will make any progression in the buisness. But man he sure is helpful. :)

O

Occaflute

More. As annoying as he is, it makes me laugh! I love how he would just appear out of nothing, when I got frustrated with the game, seeing Tingle cheered me up, by me shooting arrows at him... :)

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
I mean he's interesting. Probably my least favorite version of him was in the Minish Cap because you didn't get to see all his crazy moves like in Majora's Mask or Wind Waker

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
Personally, I say, "Get rid of the little christmas Elf!" This is Zelda and not the Holiday for Christmas Pedifiles. Sorry to be so blunt, I am just offended by such a character in such an awesome game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom