• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tingle: More or Less?

I think more. Tingle was just... idk odd. He wanted to be like Link. I do too. haha. at first i thought he was weird, but after getting used to him i liked the idea of having him in the games. its always nice to have characters from other games appear. I want to see the happy mask salesman more often. =/

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I don't DISLIKE him, but he's a weirdo. I just don't know how to feel about him. He's helpful, but, he's a murderer. How else do you explain all the skulls in his cave in WW? But beyond that he's an okay guy. Just a little weird...

Well we don't know that of course. I mean you see skulls everywhere in the Zelda games. So to assume he is a murderer is going a bit far in my opinion.

jack546

The chosen one
i dont like tingle but I do feel the way that he was incorperated into majoras mask was good I liked the map selling system and thought he stayed away from the plot but charging me ALOT of money in wind waker was ridiculious.

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
Tingle makes me laugh! He is really funny and I love how his dad talks about him in MM. I wish they would go into more of his history.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
It doesn't matter to me or not. I think his character is definitely unique which is why it makes him memorable. But if they decide to use him more, I wouldn't mind at all.

I didnt hate Tingle. He was nice in most of the games he was in. I just thought he was super weird. I actually find the clown dude in TP (chicken jump game) much much more creepy.

skybird11

state alchemist
he's kind of scary and odd, but his role in WW was a good way to solve the full wallet crisis that appears in every game. if they made a tingle side quest where you can dump your rupees into his possesion then sure bring him back

Tingle is an absolute hilarious character, and I'd love to see more of him.

I never really got to know him in Majora's Mask, but I certainly loved him in The Wind Waker. Tingle Island was... hilarious to say the least.

I dont hate him like so many do... I love him on WW because of the tingle tuner, yes its a waste of rupees sometimes but its fun to walk around and hear tingle's footsteps and also the mini stories that one reads while being on the dungeons that would otherwise go unnoticed <:0{)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom