• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tingle-love or Hate?

Your opinion of Tingle

• Love him!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If he throws glitter at me one more time I'm gonna...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It depends on the game, really. I don't love him in any of them, but I only really find him annoying in Four Swords Adventures when he makes off with a purple force gem! Over-charging me for deciphering the Triforce Charts in The Wind Waker was kind of irritating too. But he was just kind of creepy in Majora's Mask, and in The Minish Cap he fused Kinstones with me so he's not all bad.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
"That you are a character does not mean that you have a character".

Tingle is one of those dudes that really is a character, I know lots of people do not appreciate people who are brave enough to be different. But I do and a guy like Tingle does not really harm anyone, his prices can sometimes feel exaggerated but he is at least honest about it and he always put effort in his works, he is almost a God :lol:.

I can not say that I love him but I find him amusing and an interesting character he is :).

Tingle has played an important role in may Zelda games such as, Majora's Mask, the Windwaker, Four Swords adventures and Minish cap. I see him as a old man who cannot grow up and he wants to be a fairy. I love him because he has the guts to stand up for what he believes in, even though it is childish. Tingle has has his own games to describe how he came to be and how he is. Many people dislike tingle because he is weird but they fail to see how he really is.

Tingle is a character in which he requires rupees to live if he has no rupees he dies, so he has to be a money hoarder. After i have learned this by playing Freshly Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, i have grown to respect him as a character. He saves your butt in a few Zeldas and he is one heck of a map decipher-er.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
I like him in Majora's Mask, he is an interesting character, and I like to see how he identifies with Link, which makes him seem as though he was an older version of Link, a Kokiri adoptee who grew up, but he wasn't a hero.

In Wind Waker, he is fairly annoying. I wouldn't mind paying 398 rupees if it was for a side quest or something, but having to come up with that much x8 seems a bit excessive and gets annoying after a while.

Pen

The game is on!
"Tingle Tingle Kooloo-Limpah" those are the magic words Tingle created himself. :lol:
Oh I just love that li'l fella'! And he really resembles Koji Kondo, the composer of most of the Zelda music! :D
Tingle.png
attachment.php

Last edited:
ever since the triforce fetch quest in Wind Waker i hated Tingle so much for making me have to buy all those charts and for so many rupees

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
the quest involving him in the Wind waker really gets me angry. However I like the man himself even though he is an evil extortionist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom