• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tingle in SS!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Tingle cant be in ss. He was 35 in mm, and I doubt that tingle would appear in mm ww and ss

Ah, but you're forgetting... Nintendo recycles more characters in the Zelda series than any other video game franchise... I've ever played. Just look at Link, Zelda and Ganondorf. Also, there's Talon and Malon. (Talon = Tarin and Malon = Marin. They're basically the same people.) Also, there's Epona, and...

I think you see my point.

whiteknight455

The Zelda Nerd
actually acording to Zelda Wiki in his game seris it explains why we have Tingle. In every game there not the same Tingle they are people charging large amounts of money to get into rupeeland

Ah, but you're forgetting... Nintendo recycles more characters in the Zelda series than any other video game franchise... I've ever played. Just look at Link, Zelda and Ganondorf. Also, there's Talon and Malon. (Talon = Tarin and Malon = Marin. They're basically the same people.) Also, there's Epona, and...

I think you see my point.
You are forgetting that they completely reuse names:
Impa from LoZ, the Oracle games, and Ocarina of Time
Malon from OoT and MC
Link(no-brainer)
Zelda(again, no-brainer)
and so many more

On the subject at hand: YES! Bring Tingle back! It will be even more fun to swing your sword at him with 1:1 accuracy! And who knows? You might actually be able to hurt him! As long as he doesn't charge OVER 9000 ruppees for a map I'm all in!:yes:

Lupine

Sacred Beast
It would... make sense.. a lot... actually..

He'd most likely act like the map fish from WW, lingering around certain sections of the overworld where you could get a map of. Popping his balloon with your trusty bird might be a way of getting his attention.

Tingle.... robbed me blind in WW. His counterpart, Purlo, in TP attempted to do the same. The others... eh, they were fine enough.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
And yet again, I say, I still want Ghirahim to kill him. If this were Youtude, I'd say: "Thumbs up if you want Tingle to be killed by Ghirahim." XD

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Hmmm. It could be Tingle's ancestor. It would be funny and interesting to bring him back. It would be nice to see his funny little face again.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
To me, Tingle is just one of those characters that's like "I just needed his appearance to make my day". So I wouldn't mind Tingle's appearance is SS. I think that if he is included, then he should make a minor role, much less of a role than he had in WW. Something like MM, like you said, maps, would be a good idea. But if they leave him out, it's not that big of a deal to me.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Considering that we don't have much info still at the moment of when im posting this right now, it's kinda hard to guess that Tingle will be in Skyward Sword.

Though, I can kinda see how he can be in Skyward Sword, but I don't want him in my opinion lol.

H

HyruleDestiny

TOTALLY!! if girahim dosent kill him then he's probally not in the game!:lol:

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Tingle is the ultimate japanese sense of humor, the funniest idea ever and I think it is inevitable that we will se him in Skyward Sword. But I do not mind, he is a fantastic character that gives the games a whole new perspective, meaning and dimension. And I believe that he looks like a fairy too :)

Tingle being in the game would skyrocket my excitement. Seriously, Tingle is one of the series' greatest characters.
And please, if he's there, make him more like WW's Tingle. That guy was great, robbing you of your rupees was part of his charm.
I don't see what the problem was with that anyway, it's not like there was anything to spend your money on.

So Tingle is a big YES! Tingle combined with all the great things we've seen and heard about this game would make this the absolute best Zelda ever!

Oh, and this is not sarcasm. At all. I'm dead serious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom