• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tingle in SS!

whiteknight455

The Zelda Nerd
Will Tingle be in SS?

Okay so we now know that there is flying and small islands around Skyloft. To me it sounds like you might have to map the islands and who would do that for you? TINGLE! It would make sense if he is there in the game.Tell me what you think.

Last edited:
He might do that like in W.W. for finding the triforce pieces, but its hard to say...
If you have to get the maps translated I would say so...
But he could be in there anyway or for another reason...
Hes been in multiple games
hes pretty epic.

no tingle he stole all my money in wind waker and i am sure fans are still mad about his money hogging ways.

Very true. Very true
but in MC he and his brothers were a big help

If anything, he'll be flying about the skies on a red balloon, making you pay copious amounts of rupees for maps and/or such, or we might see him in a whole new light. Either way...

...ohmygosh, I hope he's not in Skyward Sword...

if you think ghirahim should kill him, please post.
yes!!!!!!!
That would be total epicness
like dance around in your living room while everyone is watching but your way too happy to care.

If he was there he'd almost make me wish to take SS back..... If you think Ghirahim should kill him, please post.

The will make SS the best game in the series, to me! :lol:

yes!!!!!!!
That would be total epicness
like dance around in your living room while everyone is watching but your way too happy to care.

Yes...VERY EPIC! I'm dancing around at the mere thought of it! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
They bringing Tingle back xD I hope so!!! Hes so wierd...and just wierdd! xD -Tingle Tingle Kooloo limpah!!!! *sparkles*

Rinku

Suupa Saiya-jin
Hope that those Bulbasaur Penguins ( as we call them) can launch a Cucoo Attack in Tingle and peck him to Eternity!!!!!

On topic Question : GOD NO!!!!! NO TINGLE!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

leonardo

was once the forum's youngest member
This would be cool backstory to why he would possibly be in SS:

If you've seen Majora's Mask abridged series, you would know that Link imprisons Tingle in a red balloon prison. THEN,(not in the series,) He's blown away for several years until he ends up in Skyloft.
Of course this wouldn't be possible unless Tingle teleported himself to the time before OOT and ended up in one of Skyloft's Islands.

So if he was to appear in SS, Tingle must suffer!

Z

Zelda4ever

As long as I don't have to pay 396-999 rupees for maps from Tingle, I can accept for him to be in SS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom