• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tingle. Good, evil, or on something?

Is Tingle good, evil, or on something?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Evil

• On someting

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Have you played Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland? If not you cannot judge. I'm sorry but I hate when people do this, it's like me saying 'ah Error is stupid.' When I know nothing about Error so it is an unfair judgement to make. Don't judge a book by it's cover. Tingle has reasons for being so weird. He was -as far as we know- a normal person until he met Uncle Rupee.

Dude I didn't play Tingle's Rosy Poopy Land but you don't have to in order to know that tingle is both crazy and a thief. In ww tingle had a stolen pictobox in a secret chamber in his cell, in ww he decodes your triforce charts for about an insane 400 rupees a pop and he is a grown man that acts like a little kid so he must be on drugs or something.

Dude, there are plenty of reasons to believe Tingle is a theif because, as you said, he is selfish, and also, the stolen pictobox was in his cell. We have no evidence against it not being him besides the fact that he claims not to have done anything, which is not berygood evidence considering that he was in jail.
Yup i agree completely with ya cluclu. he is a thief.

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
Dude I didn't play Tingle's Rosy Poopy Land but you don't have to in order to know that tingle is both crazy and a thief. In ww tingle had a stolen pictobox in a secret chamber in his cell, in ww he decodes your triforce charts for about an insane 400 rupees a pop and he is a grown man that acts like a little kid so he must be on drugs or something.

Yup i agree completely with ya cluclu. he is a thief.

True in WW it appears that he is a theif, but I never said he wasn't. well, I did but I had forgotten about the Pictobox thing. We dont actually know if he stole the Pictobox or not, but it does seem very likely that he does. NO. He is not on drugs. Play the game, or read the text or something before you go making opinions when you know nothing about what you are talking about. No I don't think 400 rupees is insane. If you had read my other post I'm sure you'd know why.

ME said:
People think his prices in WW are outrageous. However, if you really think about it. He is the only person on any of the islands (that we know about) who can translate these ancient and rare maps. I'm sorry, but that is one hell of a talent, and if that was me, I'd be charging an awful lot more the 398 Rupees.

If you were the only person in the world with that talent, you'd charge a hell of alot of money. Also, it's not like he is translating maps to find like some crappy town or something. It's the Triforce! One of if not THE most powerful magical item in the series. That is not going to come cheap.

My final word is: Wow. Poopy land? What are you? Like 4 years old or something?

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
True in WW it appears that he is a theif, but I never said he wasn't. well, I did but I had forgotten about the Pictobox thing. We dont actually know if he stole the Pictobox or not, but it does seem very likely that he does. NO. He is not on drugs. Play the game, or read the text or something before you go making opinions when you know nothing about what you are talking about. No I don't think 400 rupees is insane. If you had read my other post I'm sure you'd know why.

If you were the only person in the world with that talent, you'd charge a hell of alot of money. Also, it's not like he is translating maps to find like some crappy town or something. It's the Triforce! One of if not THE most powerful magical item in the series. That is not going to come cheap.

My final word is: Wow. Poopy land? What are you? Like 4 years old or something?

Dude im 13 and really it's insane that the game sold even a single copy. Tingle is just so frickin annoying what with his childish dance and estupido catch phrase. I could of called it something much much much much (42 muches later) worse. Why would anyone insane, sane, or on drugs buy it? And yeah he's the only one in the game who decodes your triforce charts and it's the triforce for nayrus sake, still thats a heck of a lot of money to spend. Why the heck are you defending him dude?!?!?!?!?!?!! Seriously it makes no sense. He is so annoying i sometimes call him 'ganon incarnate'. He's just that annoying! And also why do you not find a grown man acting like he's 3 ultra strange.

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
I dont find it strange because I have played the game and therefore understand why he acts so weird. It sold because it's an amazing game, and honestly alot bette than most of the Zeldas. Tingle is weird and that's what makes him interesting, because he is actually a hilarious character.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I dont find it strange because I have played the game and therefore understand why he acts so weird. It sold because it's an amazing game, and honestly alot bette than most of the Zeldas. Tingle is weird and that's what makes him interesting, because he is actually a hilarious character.

Okay so maybe you don't find it wierd cuz you played poopy land which i guess from your post reveals the origins of tingle and such but better than most zelda games? *shocked* I can't really acurately answer that cuz i didn't play it. In fact i didn't even know it existed until recently and really i think its out of print know cuz i never once saw it in a store. And besides would you go out of your way to get a game just to acurately answer someone on a forum? I think not. But yeah i doubt it as the usual zeldas pwn. But I still think he is insane (and possibly on drugs) and a thief.

L

link-of-hyrule

i think tingle is on shrooms he thinks your a fairy so maybe he thinks everyones a fairy why else would he charge you, he can't make a prophit if he gives away maps to every fairy he sees. anyway his "brothers" are in minish cap and ww not to mention tingle himself is in MM, orical of seasons, etc. my point is i'm not sure if hes a relivant character and if he is he jumps through space time and demensions which would make him evil for taking advantage of a hero saving a world in chaos, greed is a sin is it not?

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
i think tingle is on shrooms he thinks your a fairy so maybe he thinks everyones a fairy why else would he charge you, he can't make a prophit if he gives away maps to every fairy he sees. anyway his "brothers" are in minish cap and ww not to mention tingle himself is in MM, orical of seasons, etc. my point is i'm not sure if hes a relivant character and if he is he jumps through space time and demensions which would make him evil for taking advantage of a hero saving a world in chaos, greed is a sin is it not?

Wrong. He doesn't think he is a fairy. He wants to be a fairy. He also does not jump dimensions, there are two theories as to how Tingle is in so many games. The first is that Rupees make him immortal. This is stated in TRR and is therefore canon. The second is that there are more than one Tingle. Again stated in TRR as it say's Uncle Rupee wishes to make everyone a Tingle. Either of these theories explains how he can be in so many places on the timeline.

Zarom

The King
I completely agree with angelkid. TRR looks like a great game and I think you can't judge a game if you haven't played it.

In WW, the price Tingle charges for the triforce charts seems really low, if you ask me. They are really rare items, and Tingle is the only one who can dechipers them. And plus, in WW, you find TONS of Rupees. And your wallet can hold up to 5000 rupees!

And Tingle is not on drugs or anything like that. He is one very cool and one of the best character ever made in the Zelda series-if not the best.

Also, Tingle is not a thief. I don't know how he managed to get in the cell in WW, but he is not the one who stole the picto box. Why? You should read what is written on the rocks where you find the PB. And like angelkid said, Tingle doesn't think he is a fairy. He wants to be a fairy.

peanutjoepap

Mr. Peanut
I think (I know) Tingle is an insane homosexual criminal. For the insane he thinks he is a fairy, he ride around on a balloon selling maps in the middle of know where, he buys an island and makes a gigantic totem pole of him self, throws sparkly things and screams randomly when doing something with maps, and makes people his slaves. For the criminal he is found in jail in WW and later enslaves his brothers to spin a giant totem pole, there is a wanted poster of him in PH, and he steals every thing in FSA. And I think the Tingle games are just crazy hallucinations caused by ether insanity or weed.

Last edited:

Halo siera 117

Eh.... senior member?
Tingle is always evil (and he's on something, but still pure evil!). Tingle is a Genius mastermind who stoll the maps from passerbyers, and selling them to you at a high price. At the end of the game he tried to kill you but couldn't seeing as you were awesomes.

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
I guess I'll just have to wait till I play the other Zelda games to find out what the big fuss is over Tingle...

J

jamalthegiraffe

TINGLE RULES! Everytime I play Brawl and his assist trophy comes up I take a pic. There is no real eveidence of him being gay, either. And, so what if he thinks that he's a fairy? I think it's funny that his brother's name is David Jr. too.

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
He's deffinitely not gay. If you think that Tingle is gay, watch the video on this link and be proved wrong. Mature content though, it is sexually suggestive. http://www.importgamers.com/tingle/rupeegoods.php.

Not only that, but the whole theme of Tingle's new game seems to be about trying to find a girl friend. Doesn't sound gay to me.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Tingle is always evil (and he's on something, but still pure evil!). Tingle is a Genius mastermind who stoll the maps from passerbyers, and selling them to you at a high price. At the end of the game he tried to kill you but couldn't seeing as you were awesomes.

yeah he's annoying, probably on drugs, and a theif. But when in subrosia did tingle try to kill link? And at the end of what game?

Neo

The One

...the hell?

In any case, I think Tingle was just a delusional man. He acts like a child, yet he seems to be somewhat intelligent. He is simply mislead.

Perhaps he missed his childhood?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom