• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Times You Thought "Hmm..."

D

Dirty Link

Because Sheik is Zelda and she has magical powers. She also has the Triforce of Wisdom, which could grant her resistance to heat and cold. ;)
ohh worddd true triforce of wisdom would probably protect her. But that basically confirms that the triforce of courage is the worst one. The other triforces actually come with powers. Link is just not afraid to do things but zelda and ganondorf actually have magical powers

Am I the only guy that doesn't actually hate Navi. I mean she might have been a little annoying, but she was more helpful than, say, Midna. Plus she said "Listen" in a funny way.

C

Coriolis Effect

What the heck is Agatha?? (other than an annoyance and for the wallet) She annoys me soo freakin` bad!
Once you give her a stupid bug she squeals and tells you a poem. Everytime I have to give her a bug and hear a poem I yell "What the heck! I haven`t the time for your stupid poems! Ganondorf is taking over the world! I am a teenager/young adult!(link is anyway) I honestly don`t care about your stupid bug fest!! Then my mom walks in wondering what the heck of a game she got me for Christmas two years ago..

4VaatiTurtle

Legend Of Zelda: Link's Awakening. The whole game sucked :P. Well, just too easy.

Zarom

The King
ohh worddd true triforce of wisdom would probably protect her. But that basically confirms that the triforce of courage is the worst one. The other triforces actually come with powers. Link is just not afraid to do things but zelda and ganondorf actually have magical powers

No, the Triforce of Courage is not the worst one, because not only does it give Link courage, it gives him resistance to magic attacks, beams or just more protection in general. And you're forgetting that Link too has magical powers. (Magic Meter ;))

D

Dirty Link

No, the Triforce of Courage is not the worst one, because not only does it give Link courage, it gives him resistance to magic attacks, beams or just more protection in general. And you're forgetting that Link too has magical powers. (Magic Meter ;))
soo truee i guess it just annoyed me that ganondorf and zelda were able to stay in human form in twilight realm but link was not.

Ocean king's temple....*shudders*.
That place was awful. I remember having to go through it over and over again. The only fun was stabbing phantoms in the back and standing there watching them as they vturned round, sort of, and dropped dead. :/

I Think there's too much travelling done in the DS Zelda games- it makes them irritating. I think nintendo could definetly have done that better.

4VaatiTurtle

I was actually playing Twilight Princess trying to beat it for my 7th time. And I noticed right when I got out of Goron Mines they showed a perspective of Link from the front. And the the details on his face were just horrible! I just thought they could have made his face better in that (very epic) scene!

CZG

What was wrong with the iron boots?

Yeah, you didn't sink unless you put them on, even though you were carrying them around.... so what?
He has a magical packpack anyway. Nobody ever made a big problem of Link carrying all the stuff he does....
In LoZ he has a bloody raft as well as a ladder and other things in his pockets!

But, didn't you guys realize how cool they sound and that it made the best dungeon ever done (yes, the OoT waterdungeon)?

*Link puts on his iron boots and walks away....*

Not being able to use your sword while riding Epona in OoT/MM always annoyed me. I'm certainly glad they changed that in TP.

In TP, I was really annoyed that I didn't get a better reward for catching that darn Hylian Loach than Link's picture on the wall.

In ALttP, there should have been more variance between the Cane of Byrna and the Magic Cape, and neither of them should have been so useless.

Also, the islands needed to be much bigger. Windfall was the only island I thought did an okay job, but I would've liked about three more "Windfall" islands that were about twice as large at the least.

For TP, the items could've been used better. The Horse Whistle would have been very handy had you got it earlier on, and the Dominion Rod and Ball and Chain were awesome items that didn't get used much. I do have high hopes for Zelda Wii fixing this though.

I'd definitely agree with both of those statements. WW's (and PH's) islands were way too small. I really enjoyed discovering new ones, but it didn't last long when there was only one puzzle or boring mini-game there. Or, even worse, just a Triforce Chart (which was something that really bothered me about the Ghost Ship in WW; it seemed like there could have been so much more to it).

And yes, I think we all agree that the Spinner/Dominion Rod/Ball and Chain items had a lot more potential that wasn't fully exploited.

What was wrong with the iron boots?

Yeah, you didn't sink unless you put them on, even though you were carrying them around.... so what?
He has a magical packpack anyway. Nobody ever made a big problem of Link carrying all the stuff he does....
In LoZ he has a bloody raft as well as a ladder and other things in his pockets!

There's nothing wrong with him somehow carrying the boots around and not sinking; the problem is having to go to the collection screen every single time you wanted to switch boots (which you had to do a lot in the Water Temple).

CZG

* CLONK - CLONK - CLONK - ... (stops and turns around) *

You don't swap that much if you have a goal. If you walk around aimlessly, I suppose it could get annoying.
I never noticed this flaw before. You swap items in Links Awakening way more.

I never got tired of switching the boots or the tunics in OoT, really. If you thought that was annoying already, don't play Majora's Mask or Link's Awakening or The Minish Cap ..... All the Zelda games have this 'flaw' haven't you noticed?

They did do a good job on the trading system in MM, where you press start during conversation and get out the item you need. In OoT for example, it was kinda difficult to exactly be in the right place. I knew I had to show the letter to the guard at the death mountain trail, but Link just held the darn thing above his head, while (navi) saying it doesn't work over there...

One of the few minor mistakes that they have fixed by themselves. I had one other thing a while ago, but it slipped my mind...

* (Swaps boots and walks away) Tap - tap - tap - tap... *

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I think that the texture of the land should look a little more realistic in a lot of the areas of the game.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
There were a couple.

In OoT when I beat the field runner to the lost woods and nothing happened, I felt jipped beyond belief. They could have done that better.
In MM when I tried to get the heart on the moon and I ran out of bombchus, I was stuck. They could have done that better.
In MC when I finished the game but could never fuse my stone with the king after Vaati take over. They could have done that better.
Everything on Link's adventure! I hate that game and still can't beat it. They could have done that better.

I'm sure there's more but I'm done for now.

There were a couple.

Everything on Link's adventure! I hate that game and still can't beat it. They could have done that better.

I'm sure there's more but I'm done for now.

I have recently fallen in love with Adventure of Link. What did you dislike about it? I dislike how there are not really any checkpoints. But that is about all.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
The fact of the matter is, the game doesn't give you enough idea of what's going on. The story is pretty vague and the clues on what to do are extremely vague.
The checkpoint thing you mentioned is bad.
If you want to save, you have to lose all your lives. That really erks me since I hate losing on purpose.
And I have trouble excepting level up games, when the opponent is extremely more powerful then you.

Maybe its just the fact that I can't beat it but that game is REALLY annoying to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom