• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Timelines for Other Video Games.

Final Fantasy doesn't have a timeline unless it's:

X to X-2

XIII to XIII-2

IV to The After Years

Every game with Final Fantasy VII in the title.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
Metroid has a really awesome timeline. It goes:
Metroid Zero Mission(or metroid NES) - Metroid Prime - Metroid Prime Hunters - Metroid Prime 2 - Metroid Prime 3 - Metroid 2 - Super Metroid - Metroid other M - Metroid Fusion

Dan

Mario has a timeline ?! oh for **** sake LOL !

I honestly don't really care for time lines unless a game really needs it.
I just don't find games like mario need a timeline, is it really that important we know when mario had his 150th tennis tournament ?
A timeline most of the time in video games is pretty straight forward and usually noted. Sure timelines can be some what interesting but not every game needs a diverse one like zelda.

I thought Mario didnt have a timeline, aside form the obvious that have numbers at the end of them. I though all the Mario games were alternate universes, not linked to the other one at all, I'm sure thats the case.

I agree wit Dan though, not many games really need timelines, Zelda's only intrigued for so long because it looked to have one and it dates back 25 years, whereas games nowadays have very obvious timelines like Prince of Persia, Devil May Cray and Halo.

The Metroid timeline is alright but its already out there so no needing to waste time on that one. I'd like to theorise a Kirby timeline just for the irony but as Dan said, games like that don't need one.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Fable has a progressional timeline, so with every new game you get to see how Albion grows and changes. The original game takes place in the Medieval Era, Fable II takes place 500 years later in the Colonial Era/Enlightenment and you play a decendant of the character you played in the original Fable, Fable III takes place about 50 years after Fable II in the Industrial Revolution and you play the recently deceased King's youngest child.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Hahahahahahaha! Mario doesn't have a timeline. Just games with sequels. Sure, that's a timeline, but there's nothing more to it. No memorable events and stuff. It's a story that constantly repeats itself...

Halo has a timeline

it goes: Halo wars, Halo reach, Halo combat evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 4

Wrong! Halo Wars, Halo:Reach, Halo:Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3:ODST, Halo 3, Halo 4, and the inevitable Halo 5 and Halo 6.

And my favorite timeline is...

Resident Evil Zero
Resident Evil REmake
Resident Evil 3:Nemesis (First Half)
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3:Nemesis (Second Half)
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X

Resident Evil:Darkside Chronicles-Operation Javier Scenario

Resident Evil:Umbrella Chronicles-Umbrella's End Scenario

Resident Evil 4/Assignment Ada/Separate Ways

Resident Evil:Revelations

Resident Evil 5-Lost in Nightmares DLC

Resident Evil 5/Desperate Escape DLC

Resident Evil 6

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
Hahahahahahaha! Mario doesn't have a timeline. Just games with sequels. Sure, that's a timeline, but there's nothing more to it. No memorable events and stuff. It's a story that constantly repeats itself...

Wrong! Halo Wars, Halo:Reach, Halo:Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3:ODST, Halo 3, Halo 4, and the inevitable Halo 5 and Halo 6.

And my favorite timeline is...

Resident Evil Zero
Resident Evil REmake
Resident Evil 3:Nemesis (First Half)
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3:Nemesis (Second Half)
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X

Resident Evil:Darkside Chronicles-Operation Javier Scenario

Resident Evil:Umbrella Chronicles-Umbrella's End Scenario

Resident Evil 4/Assignment Ada/Separate Ways

Resident Evil:Revelations

Resident Evil 5-Lost in Nightmares DLC

Resident Evil 5/Desperate Escape DLC

Resident Evil 6
Ive always loved the Resident Evil Timeline. Its very interesting how the out break starts and begins to spread. Along with the choices made to stop the virus. I think you forgot Operation Raccoon city from the above, but I guess it would fall under the time period including RE2 and 3

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Ive always loved the Resident Evil Timeline. Its very interesting how the out break starts and begins to spread. Along with the choices made to stop the virus. I think you forgot Operation Raccoon city from the above, but I guess it would fall under the time period including RE2 and 3

Operation Raccoon City isn't canon. It's a spin-off game that takes place during the events of Resident Evil 2 and 3. Let's just pretend that game never existed though.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
timeline_thm.jpg

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Kingdom Hearts:

KHBBS > KH1 (Days Starts) > CoM (around Day 27 in Days) > End of Days > KH2 up until before the ending > Coded > KH2 Ending > KH3D

Mario timeline is, iirc, release order: every game if I know my Mario is canon but they're all separate adventures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom