• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know now its kinda lame saying this now but I have always thought there is three timelines. Mostly because LTTP was a sequel to OOT. WW was a sequel to OOT. TP was a sequel to OOT. I just never understood how they would make three timelines so I just assumed there really wasnt an official timeline, they just made it up as they went. Now, they still probably just made it up for Hyrule Historia but it is nice to have all the games connected somehow. Anyway that was my random thought:)

:S They killed Link off to make the third leg of the time line... Even though the order of the games flow pretty smoothly that way... BUT you can not make Link fail... If Link fails... EVERYONE FAILS.... (and I don't like the idea of failing :P )

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Please don't make posts like this without a real good and solid theory. The timeline has been discussed many times and everybody has their own view on things but when you come up with a theory make it based on something strong. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom