• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Timeline Revealed?

well you see... if they put the timeline out then they may need to center the games around the timeline and eventually... they might run out of room to put zelda games

It's impossible to actually run out of room in a timeline like this. There will always be room at the beginning and ends.

Maybe all these stuipid theories about the zelda timeline can be put to rest thank you Hyrule Historia
Don't count on it.

Anyway, once I see the translation of the timeline with my own eyes, I'll replace my theory with it and provide a hyperlink to the translation. I recommend others do the same to aid noobies to the timeline theories.

F

FunFunIsland

The franchise is amazing. I doubt it will ever end. 3DS Buzz released some info on the timeline look for that on their website or see their last facebook status. (:

I

iseemuffins

I thought that that timeline was okay, but it could of been better

A

ALinkToTheTea

The legend of zelda is one of the best games franchise's i have ever played, its just amazing<3

I heard its suppost to start with the 3 goddesses creating Hyrule then the Hyrule Civil War broke out causeing Links Dad to die Links Mom took Link to the Korrian Froest then Links Mom dies there. Link gets raised as a Korrian then goes out on the quest of Oot. After defeting Ganon banishing him to the sacred relme Link goes back to the past tells Zelda of the events to come stopping them and Navi dissaperese. Link then goes looking for Navi in about a year and ends up saving anotherwold in MM. Then there is a splittimeline that I dont want to go over.:nerd:

G

Guy in Green

if an official timeline will be revealed to the public linking all current Zelda games, there is still room for different games. Nintendo can still put the games in between and next to one another, like they always have, only this time with the public knowing where the game will be placed. although it ruins some of the surprise of Zelda, it doesn't ruin it all. and with an official timeline for Zelda, the public will probably stop pestering Nintendo about it, letting them relax a little. and relaxation leads to better creativity. if the public gets off Nintendo's back, it might help them create better games in the future.

I dont like the idea of the "Link fails" split because If that happened, the child and adult timelines cease to exist, and vice versa. also that could happen for any of the games, If you die in Skyward Sword then Demise takes over, If you die in Majora's Mask then Majora takes over and Termina is destroyed.

Ok i know Nintendo released it but some things in it don't work because OoA/S has to go before MC because the Din, Nayru and Fafore (spell check plz) are dependence from the oracles in OoA/S it even says so in there statues in the statue collection place http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda10Figurines.php (link to all the statues find them your self if your interested) and it is speculated by the vast majority speculate that aLttP has to come before OoA/S it is even proven in the time line.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not real

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not real

Last edited:
Ok i know Nintendo released it but some things in it don't work because OoA/S has to go before MC because the Din, Nayru and Fafore (spell check plz) are dependence from the oracles in OoA/S it even says so in there statues in the statue collection place http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda10Figurines.php (link to all the statues find them your self if your interested) and it is speculated by the vast majority speculate that aLttP has to come before OoA/S it is even proven in the time line.
Those are just trophies. By the way, the word is "descendants" not "dependence". That's something else entirely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom