• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Time Trials

Din Akera

Sniper
So a couple of my friends and I decided to compete for the best time on the sections of the game. I know that this isn't something that is new but I wanted to open the idea up to other forum members.
So here is the challenge:

Get a timer or stopwatch. And time yourself from when you gain control of Link until the end of a temple. The end being the beginning of the cut scene of the death of the boss. You must get the compass, map, and item from the dungeon for your time to count. DO the temple as fast as you can and post your time!

If you really want to you can time the section in between the temples as well. Hit go on the timer once the first cut scene finishes and you gain control of Link. Time yourself until you get to the cut scene in the deku tree meadow. That is your time for that section. Etc.
So far for me:

Deku Tree: 9 min 41 seconds.
Dodongo's Cavern: 13 min 15 sec
Jabu-Jabu: 16 min 17 sec. (made a huge mistake and fell through the wrong hole *face palms*)

How about you!?

Last edited:

OotLord1003

Young Link
Deku Tree
6 Minutes and 41 seconds
(walked backwards and used glitches)

Dodongos Cavern
12 minutes 6 seconds

Jabu-Jabu
10 minutes 26 seconds

Forest Temple
23 Minutes 14 Seconds

Fire Temple
39 Minutes 48 seconds
(Very long temple, Volvagia although took longer that expected)

Water Temple
1 Hour 13 Minutes 29 seconds

Shadow Temple
2 days 3 Hours 39 Minutes 56 Seconds
(I hate that temple)

Spirit Temple (Child)
17 Minutes 41 Seconds

Spirit Temple (Adult)
26 Minutes 51 seconds

Ganons Castle
54 Minutes 19 seconds

If your surprised,
I am such a freak I always time myself on ocarina of time to see how fast I can do a temple or dungeon, I saw this thread and said "GASP!!!!" "MY TIMES ARE ACTUALLY WORTH SOMETHING" so hope you like

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom