• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Time Traveling: Annoying or Pleasing

Time Travel: Annoying or Pleasing

• Annoying

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pleasing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I absolutely love the time traveling. It's one of the reasons I love Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask so much. Though I really like Majora's time traveling mechanics better than Ocarina's.

I'd say both. It is pretty cool that you actually do relive the same three days, everyone having a set pattern that you can learn from and change at will, but it does get kind of annoying having to redo a lot of things and collect your drained equipment.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
I actually really liked the time travelling mechanic in Majora's Mask. It was interesting to repeat the same three days over and over again, it also gave the game a more dreading feel, it's basically saying,"You can't do this in the time limit given, do it over again." It also gave the characters more depth because you could discover what each one of the characters were doing in those three days. The time traveling also made waiting for a different day a lot easier thanks to the song of double time. You could do many things with time in Majora's Mask. You could slow it, fasten it, skip it. Majora's Mask stands out as one of the more odd games in the series and one of the most creative uses of time in a video game. That is the reason I believe it is either hated or loved within the Zelda community.

I think that the time traveling element is fantastic, but the only problem I have is that it's the only way to save

D

darth_matt195

I think that the time traveling element is fantastic, but the only problem I have is that it's the only way to save

It wasn't the only way to save, you could go to the Owl Statues. But anyway, I loved the time travelling in MM, like others have said it created a feeling of dread. I liked the added pressure of trying to get things done in a certain time, and certain tasks that all intertwine could only be done on certain days when you have certain weapons! I might have to start a MM file now that I think about it...2 weeks off work...It's Majora time!

i am naot sure if thisposted because of a wrong button pushed but just in case

i loved it mostly except the gilded sword side quest i swore like the avgn playing E.T. on atari 2600 and dr. jekyll and mr. hyde on nes at the same time

amen bro especially during the gilded sword sidequest

Completely pleasing to know what you did just vanished (at least you get to keep the stuff).

amen bro especially the gilded sword sidequest

Loved the time travel. It really fit the tone of the game perfectly. I was hoping it would be incorporated into a future game as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom