• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Time to Be a Location Creator, Haha!!!

Young Link

Grasshopper
Similar to my dungeon/temple creator thread, you still work at Nintendo. Now you must create a location for Link to explore. Have fun with it. You can tell me what characters there will be, what type of land it is, lake, forest, field, e.c.t., and you can tell me what occurs there. For example: My location would be a huge forest. It would include many fairies and Deku Scrubs. A huge temple would stand in the center of the forest. And you would meet the Queen of Fairies there and would be granted access to a new dungeon. Now, your turn:D. Oh, yeah, and the name of your location, too. Mine would be the Sacred Forest of the Deku. Haha!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Hi Young Link!

Ok, well... How about the Flooded Woods. A serene forest with a constant rain. High up in the mountains. Unpopulated aside from the usual baddies. In the center is a shirne. It leads to a room with a miniboss. Defeat the miniboss, and you get... uh, let's say the fire/ice arrows. How's that, Young Link? Ha :):mastersword:

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
Hmm well I would have a place called, Candy Mountain. There the enemies are all Stale, hard and mutilated evil candy. But there are candy fairies there that heal you, and you can eat candy just to heal yourself. on top of the mountain, will be the Candy Mountain temple, where you enter it and you go through finishing all these candy puzzles, until you reach the mini boss. the mini boss will be A medium size(about 7 foot tall)Candy Gidbo who just summons Candy mini-minions of Himself, you defeat him by destroying all his minions and finally killing him. your treasure you receive will be titanium made grapple candy canes! used to grapple hooks from the ceiling and swing across. The boss will Be a Candy Gidbo Pharaoh! He will gain size(to about idk,20-30 feet? which ever makes him a giant) and the whole floor will be moving candy to wards to boss, like quicksand. You can defeat him by swinging across some hooks on the walls, swing to his head and slashing the Jewel on his crown. He will, in the mean time, throw torrents of candy at you, summon mini-candy Gidbos to distract you, try to crush you and shoot a giant Lazar from his Jewel. He will die In a magnificent explosion and you will receive a heart piece.:)

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Snowy Village. It's constantly snowing and there's people living there. If u go inside, they'll gladly give u hot chocolate on the go.:) yum. It's a huge village. Probably bigger than Kakariko Village. So, bundle up, it's really cold outside in Snowy Village, brr.

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
Mine's going to be Refugee Village. It is a huge campsite for all those who have fled from their homes due to the evil spreading the land. Members of all races are there and there are many sidequests that will give you heart pieces and bottles. The area is a dried stream bed surrounded by a forest. There are little trickles of water remaining from the stream just large enough for the inhabitants to use as a water source. The stream bed is filled with tents, which are the homes of the refugees.

The Sunken Valley. Its completley devoid of life, save one lone researcher/scientist/explorer. One of the first areas you encounter in the game. Just northwest of the valley, is the Great Gerudo Dam. During a sidequest, you learn why the Gerudos have blocked off the river. Towards the end of the game (perhaps during a Field Dungeon boss battle of sorts) the dam is destroyed, thus creating Lake Hylia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom