• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Time Taken on the Game

I took 49 hours on the first quest. Then came Hero Mode, which took me about 29 hours. I just looked at my file, and it said 78:50. Skyward Sword takes a good amount of time, but it's well worth doing.

I finished my first playthrough in 38 hours 18 minutes, but didn't really do much at all. I haven't started Hero Mode yet, but I plan on doing it soon.

I have almost gotten everything in the game, but i decided to complete it sooner. If i would have gotten the rest of the heart peices and item upgrades i would have 70 hours. I finished with 55 hours.

edit: im going to start hero's mode tonight since i just beat the regular quest 8:01 this morning. So after im done that i'll put in my Hero's mode time.

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
I was so confused at times so it took me 19 hours when i got and finished skyview temple so i'd say,70 hours?

I'm going for 100% with walkthrough, and since I watch the video walkthrough while I am playing it, (of course, paused), I have 10+ hours in the middle of the second dungeon.

Maffiline

nirorlei
I have 63 hours logged in my original file which is now the very start of Hero's Mode file. I just beat the game today. :3

Agent B

The King of Hyrule
46 hours 45 minutes on my first run. However, I did all of the side quests and get all the heart pieces, goddess cubes etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom