• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Time Spent Kidnapped

K

Kanagamer

What does our Princess do to occupy her time when she's taken captive?

In OOT you see her in the crystal casing, but she couldn't have been in there the whole time cause, well, you know. A girl's gotta eat, sleep and pee.

In Link to the past she's just locked in that cell, but I mena she's been in there awhile. Do you think they give her some knitting to do or like a teen Hyrule magazine or something?

Has anyone ever wondered why the big bad G man never gets fresh with her? I would, she's grade A material and he's evil so he hasn't really got any code of chivalry or anything to stop him. Not like he'd have to take her on a date first and he just can't find the time in his busy schedual. So maybe she does something to put him off the idea? Like picking her nose?

Maybe she goes all prison inmate status and starts doing push ups and chin ups.

I don't know.

Satsy

~~SaturnStorm
I'd imagine the crystals are like a stasis, so none of the maidens who get trapped in them (including Zelda) need to be 'let out' for eats and sleeps. Whether or not their minds are still active is another matter. It doesn't seem to be often that the maidens that get kidnapped are just left to rot in cells in these games. Only reason Zelda was in the dungeons at all was to hold her so they could send her to the Dark World to get crystallised, and she probably wasn't there all that long, all things considered.

I've never really found the kidnap scenario between Ganon(dorf) and Zelda to be all that similar to Bowser and Peach, though it does bring some comedic imagery to mind. :P

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
She hibernates. :D That way, she doesn't need to eat or drink anything, and, uh, I guess she doesn't need to relieve herself either.

About Ganondorf getting "fresh" with her... Maybe he has, but the game won't tell us since then the rating will go up? I mean, they never actually said whether or not they did it... o_O

Kaiser Kami

Warrior of Kaiser
I think she goes budda and stares outside like crazy then when she gets bored she starts messing with the guards. Then when the big bad Ganon walks into her room and says bad things about Link she retaliates back that Link will save her any moment.

Link: What's the next quest!?
Old Man: um..uh...go and collect 10 big poes for a clean bottle?
Link: YAY! *runs off*

F

fartacus

It always makes you think...
not to get so off topic from the wbsite, but since someone mentioned it, why does Bowser kidnap Peach? Does he want to get back at Mario for a random reason or is there an M-rated plan involved?

Kaiser Kami

Warrior of Kaiser
It always makes you think...
not to get so off topic from the wbsite, but since someone mentioned it, why does Bowser kidnap Peach? Does he want to get back at Mario for a random reason or is there an M-rated plan involved?

The reason in Galaxy 2 was over cake. I think in the past he may wanted company or he wanted to marry peach. Personally I think he wants peach because of what happened when he and mario were babies...and the rivalry began when Bowser got beat by Yoshi and Mario. Peach liked Mario which will tie in with Partners in Time. And now back to Zelda as Ganondorf let himself go in Wind Waker.
Ganondorf: Vatti was right...these donuts are delicious!

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
This is a pretty funny thread here,

I can imagine her thinking of how link will save her, and while waiting, i can sense her bossing around the guards that Ganon put up with her. That, or she talks like a chatterbox. Kinda like this video:
[video=youtube;_IDaIpnMmgk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IDaIpnMmgk[/video]

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
If I were Zelda (which would be awesome) I would probably think about Link or do stuff with my magic powers cuz I'm Zelda.

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
Is it possible that in some scenarios Ganon kidnaps Zelda in order to lure out a Hero and kill him so that Ganon can have free reign over what he wants to do and no one will stop him? This could work for the Mario games too. Lure out Mario so that he can get rid of him then take over the land

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I would amuse myself by drawing obscene images on the walls of the dungeon. Or writing mad things about Ganondorf. I would think she would do whatever she could to annoy him. As for getting fresh, I don't think Zelda's that kind of lady. I think he would get a kick in his big nose. Or maybe she would wax his eyebrows when he's asleep. I know I would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom