• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tightrope in Wind Dungeon?

green goron

Best of the Gorons
In the video (28 to 31) you will see Link is on a tightrope with an enemy who plummets to his death. If you look to the bottom right where the plus button is there is a map. I think this is a dungeon and you already acquired the map. I also believe it might be the wind dungeon and that wind knocked off the enemy and the wind is almost forcing Link to fall off. Do you think it's possible?

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
hhhmmmmmmmmm well not sure if this is WW or TP but if the enemy was FORCED off Link HAS to fall as well or it wont make any sence at all but im just saying...

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Yes. At this point, anything is still possible. There were some thoughts about it being a minigame, but now that you state there is a dungeon map icon at the bottom, it most probably is in a dungeon. And it suit the Wind Temple theme well, so you may be correct there as well!

Ariel

Think for yourself.
Did you notice the snow. It may be an icy area/dungeon. And the moblin may have fallen not due to the wind, but because Link has freaky mind powers he learned whilst focusing in the bamboo forest. Just saying.

I'm quite sure its the forest dungeon. It has the same wall structure as the place where Link fought the spider and in there are white mushrooms where the spider are and in the scene after you knock the green bokoblin off the rope you're in another room with the same sort of walls and theres another spider hanging from the roof and more white mushrooms.

I really don't think he fell off because of the wind because you can spot some particle things in the air that doesn't indicate any wind.
I think the enemy fell off because he was mirroring link's movements.

I realllllllllllllllllllllly want there to be a wind dungeon in SS, and thats what I first thought when I saw the tightrope scene. But looking at the surroundings, it DOES seem to be more of a forest/earth temple type setting. And I don't think the wind is what knocked that bokoblin (or whatever it was) off the rope. I agree with gogo, I think he fell off due to mirroring Links movements.

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
I don't know what kind of dungeon it is. But I think the enemy fell, because you have to lean far enough so that it follows you and falls off, but not far enough that you fall off.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I don't know what kind of dungeon it is. But I think the enemy fell, because you have to lean far enough so that it follows you and falls off, but not far enough that you fall off.

Yeah, or link would end up as a Hylian pancake. (LOL, gettit?). Any way, I agree with you about the fact the bokoblin is mirroring Link's movements and then falls off. (well, they were never knowen for thier balance, were they?).

DLC

Soul Drummer.
They Should Do more ice dungeons, but i guess a wind dungeon might be cool. and i think that just being on the tightrope caused him to fall, but i dunno.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Like I posted in the other thread, I think this is actually a forest-themed dungeon judging from other scenes with the same architecture and symbols. I think Link simply disturbed the rope too much for the bokoblin to keep its balance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom