• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Thunder's Signature Gallery and Shop

Thunder-ocarina

It's a secret to everyone
Picture24.png

Here You go! I'll see if I can do the avatar.

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Can I please get one in the same style as the Gengar Sig, but with Empoleon and its preevolutions. I would also like the colors to be changed to dark blue and gold and in "Gengar"'s place, toonlink. Thank you!:)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hey, think you could do something with this?

Color: Whatever you think will look good with the render.
Image: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/009/d/2/link_and_zelda_render_by_k_gates-d4lsvxl.png
Text: ScottFinni
Special Effects: Anything you feel will look good, I'm not picky.

Also, if you could (not a big deal), could you make an avatar to go along with it? It doesn't matter if you don't.

Just a reminder, be careful when you use work created by someone on DA unless you are this person yourself or it is a friend's account. Always make sure you ask permission to use it first!

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Could you do an avatar and signature combo, The Avatar having Zack Fair, from Final Fantasy Crisis core, Looking down towards the signature, and the signature Having Aerith looking up at the avatar? It'd be cool if the logo for Crisis core was in there as well. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom