• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Thunder's Signature Gallery and Shop

Thunder-ocarina

It's a secret to everyone
HEY PEOPLE! I haven't been doing sigs and stuff lately because I've been kind of busy with Youtube stuff. (channel http://www.youtube.com/user/frenzotakissammj?feature=mhee) Like, I said, I'm mostly doing youtube right now so most of the graphics stuff is effectsy stuff that would look cool in a video, not just a picture AND use the least stock as possible. Like this:
Picture40.png

The portal gun part is actually not in the video, and It still isn't even close to perfect. I used some GIMP for this, but for stuff like greenscreen and stuff I used Final Cut express.

S

spaghetti taco

could u make me one that has a cartooned plate of spaghetti greeting a cartooned taco! and it would also have my name on it!

Hello
Could you make me a siggy please?
Could I have Gimli's head:
Gimli2.jpg (with the background removed) on the right
With a murky dark swirly background
The font (unsure what its called) with all the triangles out of it saying: "That Still Only Counts As One!" On the left
Same siz as my current sig
THANK YOU

Thanks its really awesome but how do I get it into my sig? I usually am given a link to put in.

Go to your preferences/settings, on the left is says "Edit Signature". So what you want to do is right click on your image above and click "copy image link", and they paste the URL that is copied into your settings for your signature.

ZeldaMaster

Lightning Farron
Hey thunder-ocarina I was wondering if you could make a signature? anyway here the request form.
REQUEST FORM:

Color
Image= Link and Zelda *Perferablly Ocarina of Time Link and Zelda*
Text= ZeldaKingProductions
Lightning =Yes
Magic Orbs =Yes
Pop out = No
and thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom